Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

DarkeSword

Release date everywhere says August 27th, so I'm pretty sure it's out today. Of course, it might be one of those stupid ass "we don't get it until tomorrow" deals. :(

Dammit, I'm going to fly to the store when I get off work. Hope the lady's in a good mood.

Release date everywhere says August 27th, so I'm pretty sure it's out today. Of course, it might be one of those stupid ass "we don't get it until tomorrow" deals. :(

Yeah, I think that's the ship date. Regardless, I've had mine preordered for over a month, so I'm just waiting for amazon's confirmation that it has shipped. Really can't wait! Been playing Super Metroid and Metroid Prime 2 again in anticipation.

Also, I know this isn't really the proper venue to request this, and that I haven't really heard much of the music yet, but Darkesword what are the chances we might be seeing a Metroid Prime 3 ReMix from you? Both your Prime and Prime 2 remixes were really great, and would love to hear you give more love to the Prime series. :nicework:

Yeah, I think that's the ship date. Regardless, I've had mine preordered for over a month, so I'm just waiting for amazon's confirmation that it has shipped. Really can't wait! Been playing Super Metroid and Metroid Prime 2 again in anticipation.

Also, I know this isn't really the proper venue to request this, and that I haven't really heard much of the music yet, but Darkesword what are the chances we might be seeing a Metroid Prime 3 ReMix from you? Both your Prime and Prime 2 remixes were really great, and would love to hear you give more love to the Prime series. :nicework:

You should probably read the first post in this thread. :roll:

I just rented Metroid Prime 2 today and so far I don't see what's so great about it. Does it pick up after the first level or is it mostly just exploration and dinky little bad guys?

Well... yeah it does pick up after the "first level..."

Whatever that may be. The more you progress in that game the more frustrating it can be.