OverClocked ReMix Rock Opera Project- Need musicians!

DjSammyG

a young boy is on a journey to paradise, however; to get there he must cross a vast landscape (kind to be decided). along the way he is drawn astray of his goal by a temptress. entering this paradise only comes by a certain manner, and she teaches him the wrong way to enter. so he arrives only to find himself rejected by a council from entering so he leaves defeated.

I must be going crazy, because the last time I read that I thought it said "touches".

if needed I can play AND RECORD Melodica, Electric Bass, Bongo Drum, Rhythm Guitar and padKontrol performances of, for example, dulcimer (see: http://youtube.com/watch?v=gXSmYwzqUFs for example on what I'm talking about).

if you don't need me, then good luck with this :)

EDIT: I can play drums and piano too but I can't record drums and I know others play piano way better.

I just realized that the version of Mt. Dede that I've been working on may or may not be suitable for a rock opera. It's turning out to be more of a rock ballad. I also have some lyrics that I've been playing around with over the last couple of days. Should I go ahead and post them here? EDIT: I started messing with the lyrics some more and they seem to fit better with the story now.

Jesus Christ Superstar has ballads. I doubt it will be a problem (though of course Hemo and Sammy are the ones who really have the final say in that)

Yeah, I'm only vaguely familiar with the rock opera concept as it is, so that's encouraging to know. I guess I could just keep working on it until I have something listenable. Then they can decide if it's right for the project.

So, I saw this with the intent that my wife could sing for you guys. I haven't read the whole thread, but the idea is pretty cool. My wife sings a very good coloratura opera style. if you want an audition I might be able to come up with some stuff that she's done. The reason I bring this up is because she is very interested in doing some video game stuff like this and it didn't look like you guys had any female vocalists. Anyway, that is all. PM me or email me...

I just realized that the version of Mt. Dede that I've been working on may or may not be suitable for a rock opera. It's turning out to be more of a rock ballad. I also have some lyrics that I've been playing around with over the last couple of days. Should I go ahead and post them here? EDIT: I started messing with the lyrics some more and they seem to fit better with the story now.

i'd like to hear it, go ahead and post it up on the ocrop forums.