Star Fox 'We Are Starfox' (Corneria rock w/ lyrics)

Cerrax

Sounds pretty sweet with a real guitar, sounds pretty good for audacity. ;-)

Seriously, SCREW fingerpicking. =P

=P

Sorry this made me laugh...I'm sitting at the music school and there's some classical guitarist sitting across the room who's been playing for like 10 minutes and all he's doing is some pretty crazy intense fingerpicking.

Sorry this made me laugh...I'm sitting at the music school and there's some classical guitarist sitting across the room who's been playing for like 10 minutes and all he's doing is some pretty crazy intense fingerpicking.

Yeah, go ahead, rub it in, I really needed that =P

Anyway, in the immortal words spoken by El Sixto: LEAD GUITARS GO!

sqsf

I'm mostly just copy+ pasting, in the end I guess I'll record all the repeating parts separately with minor improvised variations to keep stuff going. Anyway, still waiting for a .wav from Cerrax, and still no decent mixing =P

Hey guys, I know I haven't gotten in here recently to comment on what's been done so far. Got some bad news.

My computers has died, so until I get a logic board, I won't be able to frequent here as much as I'd like to. I'm using a computer at my mnom's house right now, so I will not be available very much and I won't be able to send you any pieces of the song (like WAV. files and such. :(

But when I get the comjputer back, everything should be back in full swing. Thanks for all the hard work you've put in so far. I'll try to listen to the new version sometime soon.

• 10 months later...

I know I'm bumping the thread, but I just found the original file Cerrax sent me when this had all started up while going through my highly cluttered hard drive. I had all but forgotten about this one and forgotten how much I loved it. Was wondering if anything is ever gonna be done with this mix, as it's still a kickass idea, and since the collab for the SotC song came out so friggen awesome in the end I'm sure this could end the same if it was picked up again.