Pasta For Mario! (A fan "band" post)

Stranger

Well hello..no, I'm not posting another contest or poll or battle of the songs thing this time, I'd like for everyone to come take a listen to my newest "side project".

www.myspace.com/PastaForMario

We finished up our cd which comprises of several Mario classics, as well as music inspired by the series..even to top it off, a sound effect collage/song in which good ol' Mario gets a little friendly with the princess..we also got a music video halfway finished for 'Koopa Showdown' (SM2 Boss Remix)..

You can find a remix of the Underground theme (SM1), Grasslands (SM3), and the Boss theme (SM2) on the myspace page..but here is a complete tracklisting for those who are just a little curious...

1. World 1-1 (Super Mario Bros. 1 Overworld)

2. Piping to the Underground (Super Mario Bros. 1 Underworld)

3. Stuck In the Pipes

4. A Plumber's Quest Continues (Super Mario Bros. 3 Grasslands)

5. Attack of the Hammer Bros.

6. Perilous Pepperoni

7. Revenge of the Koopa Pt. 2

8. Mushroom Kingdom High (Super Mario Bros. 3 Overworld)

9. Doomship (Super Mario Bros. 3 Doomship)

10. Exorcism of Boo

11. Mushroom Mantra

12. Koopa Showdown (Super Mario Bros. 2 Boss)

13. Toad's House of Groove

14. Sexually Aroused Pasta

this cd will be free to anyone who wants a copy...

and last but not least, just for those who like to pick out flaws and details..we know koopa has nothing to do with Super Mario 2 music, and we are aware the skinny guy in the mario costume did not stuff his costume and that neither one of the two are wearing white gloves..(luigi did not wear a long sleeve green shirt either)..we aren't perfect, nor do we want to be :P

nope, not crack...magical mushrooms that make you think you are in an imaginary kingdom!

I'd like to give you all a copy of the finished cd so you can hear some of the original music too as well as the rest of the songs not up for grabs on the myspace page...

The music video is going to be completed sometime hopefully before it gets too cold around here..you think the songs are trippy, just wait til you see the video...a couple of keyword spoilers for ya...shy guy band..welder mask bad-guy...the "mario bros." in for a live action dileema..

if anyone does find they are interested at all in a cd, PM me for more details..I can't emphasize enough, these will be free for everyone...