Jurassic Park + DKC Medley

tyrog

jsgd

This is an old work done with FL6 Demo, when it was possible working with that.:sleepdepriv:

There are some points I don't like (especially in the outro and in the middle) but I currently can't fix until I have bought FL7 or newer version.

Meanwhile if you may advise me where to fix (I guess almost eveywhere, hehehe) I'd be glad of this. :-P

streaming is an issue which is probably why you have no comments yet.

Dl works so lets go. :-)

Things start out good with a pretty lush soundscape and some generally non-annoying sound effects, but suddenly a dry dry dry piano comes in and destroys everything. Not only is it dry, but the timing on it is really bad. :-(

This goes on for awhile and then a bunch of pretty weak transitions bring in other sections, usually consisting of animal noises. There is some interpretation but generally it doesn't seem to have much to do with the source and in a lot of cases isn't even in the same key.

Samplewise it is a huge mixed bag, with some really nice pads and atmsphere, and some truly grating and abysmal pianos. Near the end it sounds like you sampled the actual piano from the underwater theme, and I was grooving on it for about 3 seconds before the giant piano volume spike that pierced my brain. Why in the hell would you do that, at that specific frequency? Not cool.

From there you pitchtune the piano into the wrong key again, i'm not sure of the fascination, but I have to say this mix has a lot of issues. I'd work on the aforementiond. You said this was an old one so it might not be indictive of your current skill, but I didn't like it. Sorry.

Yeah, the piano is too dry, I agree, but as I said, I worked with FL6 Demo version, so everything is very harsh and blurry. I wish to get the FL7 (or better) complete version to plan something more well-finish if I make it.:sleepdepriv:

Somewhere sounds FX are often annoying, I've still not well learnt to manage sound FX to put only essential ones, this needs improvement.

Thanks for the feedback, OA, hope to post a new version as possible anyway :nicework: