The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

www.magfest.org

This year's MAGfest will be January 3-6 in the Hilton Mark Center in Alexandria, VA.

For those of you who don't know, MAGfest is a big gaming convention held every year in virginia, somplete with 24-hour gaming room, 24- hour LAN room, tournaments, panels, and remix concerts.

Post if you're comming and let us know if you need/can provide a ride/room.

COMMING:

djpretzel

Geoffrey Taucer

Pixietricks & brother

Zircon

Larry's White Half (not to be confused with his even whiter half)

Vilecat

DjSammyG

Escariot

Bahamut

Salty

gcnmaster13

Dyne

OA

The Prophet of Mephisto

Danimal Cannon

Fusion2004

Rama

RealFolkBlues

Moguta

Theory of Nonexistance (with one, maybe two friends)

q-pa

Kroze

Arrowned

amvteknoboy

bustatunez

JoeCam

Mewtation

Blake Perdue/Blizihizake/Blakey/whatever the fuck his name is

Mustin

Darangen

Starla

Fishy

The Green Tentacle

Jiggles McPuff

Hale-bopp

Snappleman

Fenix

Shael Riley & company

D-lux

Ferret

BGFC

Suzu

Bluefox

OFFERING RIDES:

Escariot (from central PA)

The Prophet of Mephisto (from Buffalo, NY)

Moguta (From northern Delaware)

Mewtation (from southern WV)

LOOKING FOR RIDES:

HAVE ROOMING ARRANGEMENTS:

OA, The Prophet of Mephisto, avaris

Escariot, DJSammyG, Pezman, Vilecat, me

Bahamut, Salty, gcnmaster13, Ferret, Mewtation, Dyne (? Friday & Saturday nights)

Zircon, Pixietricks, Pixietricks' brother

fusion2004, bustatunez, blake (and possibly species8472)

LOOKING FOR ROOMS:

Moguta

Overcoat

Ooh finally a MAGFest thread. I am definitely going this year, already pre-registered, even took the shirt and all. Female+1

As some of you already know, it's not next door for me. I'm looking for a room and possibly a ride too. I'm in Québec, but i could even go all the way to Toronto or Ottawa if needed. Same thing if there would be any Maritime people going. I'll pay my part for the gaz of course. Ditto for the room.

I'm not giving my MSN or AIM names publicly for oblivious reasons, but you can send me a PM for them. Same with e-mail.

You know you guys wanna see me there, you just can't let me down <3

Already pre-reg'd

I'll be able to make it... Carring down from Central Pennsylvania. Anybody in the area that needs a ride and is in the area, feel free to get in touch with me via AIM, MSN, Yahoo, E-mail [removed] or by phone (For those that went to VGL DC and have my number).

I'm also looking to room with someone...

EDIT: Update:

- Prophet is driving to my place.

- I am then driving my car with Prophet down. (q-pa, if you want us to pick you up on the way, post or PM)

- My car only has 3 functioning seat belts and has a nice rattle around 63MPH...

- Still currently looking for a room

Edited by Escariot

For the past two years, I've roomed with Zircon, Pixietricks, and Darangen. Nothing's set in stone yet, but I imagine the arrangement will probably be the same this year. Whether or not anybody else can stay in the room is up to the rest of the crew; I have no problem with it as long as you don't mind sleeping on the floor.

I'm looking to come, but I won't be there until either late January 3rd, or early January 4th. This is assuming I can take off of work on Friday. If not, I'll be leaving directly from work, which means I'll probably not get there until sometime after 8pm because of traffic.

Way I see it right now, I'm getting my own room, and by myself. So...yeah. Still, I'll be there.

Wendy I can flyyyyyyyyy

" The Hilton Mark Center actually offers a shuttle (really this time!) to and from DCA airport (commonly referred to as "Reagan" or "National") if you need a ride. The shuttle stops near the "gate 5 and 9" baggage claims at :20 and :40 after the hour. Please remember that driving is a tipping service, and you probably won't be able to get picked up at 3am unless you call the hotel."

This is great news. I don't have to bum a ride off Xerol's friend this time :)

Ooh finally a MAGFest thread. I am definitely going this year, already pre-registered, even took the shirt and all. Female+1

As some of you already know, it's not next door for me. I'm looking for a room and possibly a ride too. I'm in Québec, but i could even go all the way to Toronto or Ottawa if needed. Same thing if there would be any Maritime people going. I'll pay my part for the gaz of course. Ditto for the room.

I'm not giving my MSN or AIM names publicly for oblivious reasons, but you can send me a PM for them. Same with e-mail.

You know you guys wanna see me there, you just can't let me down <3

lol @ bolded part

I'd love to come but I'd need room and ride. I've got money and I don't mind getting overdrawn a bit to finance; hell I'll even start saving up some mad cash so I'll have at least 500 (which I could do in a month because shitty job gives shitty pay). But anyone willing, hey, let me know.

Fuck yeah, I'm coming! :-D Last time was a blast.

Just started a new job (w00t), so I don't know if they'll let me take Thu. & Fri. off or not. But I will be there over the weekend somehow.

Escariot: As my parents are in Harrisburg, I might go see them first and catch a ride with you--or vice-versa.

Edit: lol @ Larry's corpse.

i'm fairly sure that stevo bortz is driving in from baltimore, so he'd probably give rides to anyone who needs them. for those who don't know, stevo bortz is the main guy in Level 99 Remixing Team from vgmix 2, back in the day.

assuming i'm going (which is a probably) i'll be driving from western new york - as in buffalo. i'd LOVE to have other people in my car. please sign me up as a driver.

and yeah, it'll probably wind up being me, av, and oa for a room. i doubt we'll rent out the floor, though. just do what i did and sleep in the same room as pixie, zircon, darangen, and taucer again. i totally paid 15 dollars a night to sleep under a couch in their room last time =)