The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

Alright... what part of OCR gets the ax this time around, and who gets banned as a result? It's WIP Other, and everyone involved with the character bios project, isn't it? C'moooooon... you can tell me. It's only a public forum. No one'll know you spilled the beans.

Tell ya what... if you share with me, I'll share with you. Did you hear the one about the dentist who couldn't find his dentures and wound up biting himself in the ass? Or what about the blind skunk that fell in love with a fart? OOO! How about the woman who quit her job as a port-a-potty cleaner because she was tired of taking crap from assholes all day? I tells ya, I gots me a mi-

Oops! I see by the gun being waved around my set's done. I'll be here all year folks. Don't forget to spank your waitresses.

I want to go to MAGfest.

I really do.

Now WHO WILL OFFER A SWEDE A PLACE TO SLEEP AND TO MEET ME AT THE AIRPORT!? :D

If you're comming that far, I'm sure nobody will object to giving you some floor space at the very least.

As for getting a ride from the airport, if you don't get anybody here, try signing on to #magfest on irc.vgmix. I'm sure somebody will be happy to.

Depending on how far the airport is from the hotel, I may be able to come get you, though it would probably be better to find somebody else if you can.

If you're comming that far, I'm sure nobody will object to giving you some floor space at the very least.

As for getting a ride from the airport, if you don't get anybody here, try signing on to #magfest on irc.vgmix. I'm sure somebody will be happy to.

Depending on how far the airport is from the hotel, I may be able to come get you, though it would probably be better to find somebody else if you can.

I'm happy to hear that :)

#magfest would def be an option, but I need to be sure I'm actually gonna be there first ;) it looks like it though if I could settle somewhere to stay, that's my main issue. I'm afraid of hotels.

I want to go to MAGfest.

I really do.

Now WHO WILL OFFER A SWEDE A PLACE TO SLEEP AND TO MEET ME AT THE AIRPORT!? :D

OA, Prophet of Mephisto and myself have an extra space on the floor. As long as it's cool with OA and Proph.

If you are coming in at any airport from Boston through Jersey I can pick you up no prob. Let me know the details if you decide to come.

OA, Prophet of Mephisto and myself have an extra space on the floor. As long as it's cool with OA and Proph.

If you are coming in at any airport from Boston through Jersey I can pick you up no prob. Let me know the details if you decide to come.

Weee! meeting avaris!

Thanks for the offer dude, we'll see who else wants me in bed before I make any decisions :)

Now I'm even more hyped. Who else is coming!? :D

You might have more problems than you realize.

You also don't have mixes on this site even though your post says you're an OverClocked Remixer. What the hell?

Eek! I dislike problems

FF7 project Pex my dear ;) all ff7 project remixers are added to OCR. I have two tracks on it. Also I have a track to be posted but it's on hold until ff7 has been out for a while I guess.

*bump*

AnSo, since you're flying in from so far away anyway, couldn't you pretty much fly in anywhere on the east coast?

If you can't get a ride to and from Dulles, see if you can get a flight near where somebody lives who's going, and see if you can get a ride with them.

If you want to fly into Raleigh/Durham, you can ride up with me (though the airport is a bit out of my way; see what your other options are first, please)

you drove to RDU for me, but not for him? that makes me feel so much better, taucer.

edit - that sounds sarcastic. it's not.

Didn't say I won't drive there for him, just that I'd prefer to avoid it if there are better options.

Don't let your ego inflate to the point where you think you're anything more than my personal sax slave.

Whoa! I never thought I wouldn't be included in that group. This is my first MAGFest, but second meetup, and I already met you, Jill! =D

That's because you guys aren't Canadian ;)

Is the price very different between Dulles and Reagan airports? Because i believe there's a "ride" offered from Regean by the hotel or something (forgot the real word, my english sucks tonight).