The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

I completely disagree, Wes. I've been a hardcore supporter of MAGFest since M3 (only three years but still,) and I only worked last year's, but it was a blast. I saved money and I had a good time meeting the fellow staffers. Besides, if you don't get that warm feeling from supporting the effort of the fest, you can at least power trip, which is fairly fun.

Fuck yeah. I did notice last year that a lot of the OCRers tended to stick together... branching out to meet new people on your own probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I met a good number of people working random shifts.

Fuck yeah. I did notice last year that a lot of the OCRers tended to stick together... branching out to meet new people on your own probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I met a good number of people working random shifts.

OCR peeps are cool.

Other people are fail.

It is a scientific fact that everybody who is not an OCR-goer is a complete failure at life, the universe, and everything.

Except teh vrit, but he's the exception that proves the rule.

OCR peeps are cool.

Other people are fail.

It is a scientific fact that everybody who is not an OCR-goer is a complete failure at life, the universe, and everything.

Except teh vrit, but he's the exception that proves the rule.

</3!

You're so gonna get mauled when you get in the hotel room, and i warn you, it won't be in an enjoyable way.

Working at MAGFest for free food? Interesting...

Edit : Oshit BGC is coming? Doesn't beat Anso, but i guess we'll have to deal with that for replacement ;)

Ok, well I'M coming for sure. I'm fairly sure one of my friends is coming but one of them might be a lost cause. He's really short on money and his mom won't let him come unless there's "adult supervision" (her definition = a full-grown male adult to go there with us and back). How effing ghey is that? His 18th birthday is only a couple weeks after MAG. Anyway, I have a "full-grown male adult" friend who said he might be able to go with us AND give him some work to raise some extra money. Whatever the case, I'm coming either way. It may be lonely, though...Just in case I end up going by myself, anyone have room in their room?