The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

I may go.

I mean...

As long as they don't end up deleting Off Top this year.

Asses.

I went the year before last, although, I'm glad I didn't go last year. If I had and I found out someone made someone delete pictures off of their own camera, I mighta made a scene.

Jus' sayin'.

I may go.

I mean...

As long as they don't end up deleting Off Top this year.

Asses.

I went the year before last, although, I'm glad I didn't go last year. If I had and I found out someone made someone delete pictures off of their own camera, I mighta made a scene.

Jus' sayin'.

Considering his purpose there was not in good spirit, such complaint holds no merit.

Ok whatever I'm making plenty of money now, bring it on. Anyone know what the policy on bringing guitars on planes is?

I was able to carry a guitar on a plane with me earlier this year, though I think it's ultimately the airline's and/or airport's decision. Plan on having to check it in. Oh, and I've heard it's good to detune it a lot so that the pressure difference on the plane doesn't pop your strings.

I won't be able to attend Magfest, sadly, as I will be abroad. Perhaps next year.

I was able to carry a guitar on a plane with me earlier this year, though I think it's ultimately the airline's and/or airport's decision. Plan on having to check it in. Oh, and I've heard it's good to detune it a lot so that the pressure difference on the plane doesn't pop your strings.

I won't be able to attend Magfest, sadly, as I will be abroad. Perhaps next year.

Hey! You're Vinnie! The guy behind whom I sat during the VGL concert.. Fucking rawk, dude...

I don't know what all he's discussed with anyone, but to the best of my knowledge, Jiggles McPuff will be getting a room for himself, myself, one of our friends, and is supposedly extending the fourth room slot to Jose the Bronx Rican. I'm guessing he'll post once he's actually locked some plans into place, but so far, Magfest is a go for the three of us.

Looking forward to seeing the OCR crowd again, and after everything Mr. McPuff told me last year, I'm very hyped about Magfest too.

Hope to see you there!

good point on the strings. i opened my reed case (normally pressurized and humidity controlled) for the same reason.