The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

Well, it looks like my holiday schedule/travel plans are starting to come together. Hopefully this will include Magfest from Thursday evening to Sunday whenever. Since I'm sure a lot of other people are arriving that night, it'd be cool if I could get in on the carpool, but otherwise I'm fine with taking the shuttle. Similar situation for Sunday. So my questions are where should I arrive (Dulles or Reagan) and when (afternoon or evening) to get rides to/from the airport?

Then there's the matter of rooms. So far, it looks like people who are offering are Hale-Bopp, djp, and Bahamut, in order of crampedness. Are Overcoat and Moguta? Maybe we can work something out.

Also AnSo, if your Magfest reg is still available, I'll be glad to take it off your hands.

If I'm lucky I'll be able to make this a $300 trip. Which is not bad, but it's like giving up a Wii for you guys, so you'd better not disappoint!

Yay, I just bought a plane ticket! MAGFest here I come! Also, I'm going to do my best to try to attend FAGFest.

I'm going to stay at the MAGHouse for about 3 weeks after that.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Well, it looks like my holiday schedule/travel plans are starting to come together. Hopefully this will include Magfest from Thursday evening to Sunday whenever. Since I'm sure a lot of other people are arriving that night, it'd be cool if I could get in on the carpool, but otherwise I'm fine with taking the shuttle. Similar situation for Sunday. So my questions are where should I arrive (Dulles or Reagan) and when (afternoon or evening) to get rides to/from the airport?

I'm willing to give anyone a lift from Dulles if needed. I'm a couple miles away and wouldn't mind helping some people out. If the airfare works out cheaper to fly into IAD, just let me know and we'll arrange something. Free, of course. Rates into DCA are usually pretty rough.

Sorry man, Prophet was first.

...Still haven't heard from him again though ._.;

PROPHET!!

i'm waiting for a 600$ check that is currently crossing the border to canada to get here, and i'll be able to pay you. i've got 35 bucks in my account, and half a tank of gas =(

also, if you can get around flying into DCA, that's a good thing...cause it's about a hundred dollars more to fly into there than into one of the surrounding airports.