The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

Now it's no longer a question of timing, as school will still be out by then and I could take a day or two off from work. Now it's a question of money and finding a place to crash. Oh, and still the ride thing, but I could figure that out.

Though I could probably crash with Snappleman.

Having problems with MAG plans. Dad's all pissy because "I'm not 18 yet". IF MAGFEST WAS 13 FUCKING DAYS LATER I WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM T.T

Anyway, both friends can't come because mom's bf can't come and now I can't go unless my mom goes because of my underageness. So if I CAN get plans together, I'll be there probably for the last couple days and with my mom.

Why couldn't my b-day be on Jan 3 instead of 15 :(

Why didn't you pull a Prophet and just sleep on someone's floor each night for free?

fuck you. i paid 15$ a night to sleep underneath a fucking chair. the damn floor never got vacuumed, either, every morning i woke up with crumbs from the night's festivities all over my hoodie.

the best part was definitely that my alarm on my phone woke up darangen and taucer and not me almost every day. probably because i went to sleep at 4ish, and tried to wake up for the 8am sessions EVERY DAY.

ToN, you can totally hack a section of the floor from someone for free. that's what i was going to do last year, until i walked into richter's room to see him ralphing his guts into the toilet, while every free, flat space in the room (including someone's back while they were passed out) was covered in mostly empty beer containers of various origin. it was a friggin liquor store in there, i've never seen anything like it. i slept in taucer's room from then on. the alcohol didn't bother me, but there wasn't any actual floor space to sleep on. even the tub was full.

Anyway, both friends can't come because mom's bf can't come and now I can't go unless my mom goes because of my underageness. So if I CAN get plans together, I'll be there probably for the last couple days and with my mom.

Get a notarized permission slip.

Damn, if I could sleep in a room for free, he might reconsider, seeing as he'll save about $300-400.

...then again, I'll be rooming with 'complete strangers'. Dunno.

You can definitely pick up floor space somewhere for free. I'm probably not going to be sleeping in the room I reserved for a few of the nights... Bouncing around places.

the best part was definitely that my alarm on my phone woke up darangen and taucer and not me almost every day. probably because i went to sleep at 4ish, and tried to wake up for the 8am sessions EVERY DAY.

Haha... Sound like me. My housemate lives in a room across the hall, and he wakes up to my alarm before I do.

ToN, you can totally hack a section of the floor from someone for free. that's what i was going to do last year, until i walked into richter's room to see him ralphing his guts into the toilet, while every free, flat space in the room (including someone's back while they were passed out) was covered in mostly empty beer containers of various origin. it was a friggin liquor store in there, i've never seen anything like it. i slept in taucer's room from then on. the alcohol didn't bother me, but there wasn't any actual floor space to sleep on. even the tub was full.

Sounds... bitchin'

Get a notarized permission slip.

That's not the problem. The problem is that he doesn't want anything to happen that I can't handle because I'm not legally 18 yet, Whatever that might be. I asked him what kind of things could possibly happen that age would be a problem and he wouldn't give me an answer. Kinda think he's trying to come up with reasons for me not to go because he doesn't trust me to go by myself...

That's not the problem. The problem is that he doesn't want anything to happen that I can't handle because I'm not legally 18 yet, Whatever that might be. I asked him what kind of things could possibly happen that age would be a problem and he wouldn't give me an answer. Kinda think he's trying to come up with reasons for me not to go because he doesn't trust me to go by myself...

If you go I'm going to try and have sex with you.

I can make a phone call to your parents :-o