The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

is your mom hot?

Does it even matter? I could die a happy man if I knew I had simultaneously ruined someone's MAGFest and bagged an OCR mom.

A month away, guys. Hells yeah. I'm pumped. Thank god I'm getting a fat paycheck that weekend. Between the holidays and MAGFest, I'm gonna be brok. No, that's not a misspelling, I just know I'll be too poor to afford any silent e's.

That's not the problem. The problem is that he doesn't want anything to happen that I can't handle because I'm not legally 18 yet, Whatever that might be.
What, it's not like there are any girls there. :wink:

(moogle chicks maybe... --and Pixietricks of course)

pixie doesn't count, if we made a move on her zircon would immediately flow into some pimp battle music and beat the shit out of everyone in the room.

and NO, THERE AREN'T ANY GIRLS AT MAGFEST

--Oh yeah, we forgot Shael's girlfriend. Who also doesn't technically count. ;-)

Why are you daming the east coast?

I live in Arkansas?

I'm going?

That's not a question?

But it has a question mark anyways?

Even off in Ar-Kansas, as Les Miles so eloquently called it, you're about 1,500 miles closer than us. Something needs to happen on the West Coast, the closest we've had was OSU and Cal putting on the two greatest halftime shows in history.

Even off in Ar-Kansas, as Les Miles so eloquently called it, you're about 1,500 miles closer than us. Something needs to happen on the West Coast, the closest we've had was OSU and Cal putting on the two greatest halftime shows in history.

The only thing that I can recommend is for those in the west coast to attend the annual SoCal meet up. I know that isn't much, but it is the best that you are going to get when it comes to events in the west coast, at least for a bit.

At this years meet up we actually joked around with the idea of a west coast magfest. We had a pretty awesome idea going for how it would be until Hemophiliac brought up the question of who is going to host it. Once that was brought up, we kind of ditched the idea pretty quick.