The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

Sorry dudes, but after trying for ages to find flights, they're just too expensive to justify a 4 day trip, and more importantly to convince my parents. Theres nothing I can do about it. Maybe if I order my tickets for next years one as soon as the dates are announced, but I have to skip on this one, sorry dudes.

:o

At least we can sit on irc and talk about how MAGFest sucks

Sorry dudes, but after trying for ages to find flights, they're just too expensive to justify a 4 day trip, and more importantly to convince my parents. Theres nothing I can do about it. Maybe if I order my tickets for next years one as soon as the dates are announced, but I have to skip on this one, sorry dudes.

;_;

;_;

:'( wtf are rhodes anyway?

I rode your rhodes last night while you were gone!

Don't worry Starla. You, Eriw, Monobrow and I can go in the jaccuzzi and get drinks while the boys have their silly nerdy contests. I don't really know any of the other girls coming to MAGFest so...

I rode your rhodes last night while you were gone!

Don't worry Starla. You, Eriw, Monobrow and I can go in the jaccuzzi and get drinks while the boys have their silly nerdy contests. I don't really know any of the other girls coming to MAGFest so...

I put on my robe and swimming hat.

Sounds awesome. Weather.com says it's going to be 28 degrees F (-2 degrees C) at night.

True story, I was cooking with my robe on and landed the arm on the burner. One arm now has some melty burns on the cuff. It's still my only robe, so it'll be the one i'm bringing.

I put on my robe and swimming hat.

Sounds awesome. Weather.com says it's going to be 28 degrees F (-2 degrees C) at night.

True story, I was cooking with my robe on and landed the arm on the burner. One arm now has some melty burns on the cuff. It's still my only robe, so it'll be the one i'm bringing.

WTF 28 DEGRES?

I'M FROM FLORIDA, PEOPLE WTF.

It's not gonna snow, is it? D:

As of right now, I also make god kill kittens :(

Unless my dad miraculously comes up with enough money, or is saying he doesn't have enough in order to surprise me at Christmas, I can't go...

Next year, I will definitely be there as I will be 18 and legal.

Bitch... Fine! I don't care. DON'T GO TO MAGFEST! JEEBUS!

At least I still have Tauce and SammyG... OH! And PEZMAN! Sex all around!