The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

WTF 28 DEGRES?

I'M FROM FLORIDA, PEOPLE WTF.

It's not gonna snow, is it? D:

Quite possible. I'm from FL too and the weather in DC has been nightmarish already. 2 snows in the last 2 weeks and a third coming later this week. It was 18 this morning at the house and winter hasn't even started yet. I'd pack the heavy coats. I remember how bitter cold magfest 4 was (even snowed briefly on the last day) and that much was further south :(

Heavy coats? ....I live in California. I don't have one.

Hopefully I'll get something for Christmas, right? Also, I was under the impression that this event is pretty much indoors, am I mistaken?

Well, to get from indoors to indoors, you have to go outdoors. And well, winter is cold in these snowy regions. I'd recommend you bring a polar bear repellent gun.

Quite possible. I'm from FL too and the weather in DC has been nightmarish already. 2 snows in the last 2 weeks and a third coming later this week. It was 18 this morning at the house and winter hasn't even started yet. I'd pack the heavy coats. I remember how bitter cold magfest 4 was (even snowed briefly on the last day) and that much was further south :(

wait...what....snow?

oh bother -_-

Heavy coats? ....I live in California. I don't have one.

Hopefully I'll get something for Christmas, right? Also, I was under the impression that this event is pretty much indoors, am I mistaken?

if someone honestly doesn't have a coat, i'll just give them mine. it's 21 degrees outside and we haven't even turned on the heat for the winter yet. i mean, my room is 57 degrees and i'm sitting here in my socks and a pair of shorts.

yeah, last year we pretty much went out for every meal, just about, so we did a fair amount of walking/driving.

edit - 55 degrees

if someone honestly doesn't have a coat, i'll just give them mine. it's 21 degrees outside and we haven't even turned on the heat for the winter yet. i mean, my room is 57 degrees and i'm sitting here in my socks and a pair of shorts.

yeah, last year we pretty much went out for every meal, just about, so we did a fair amount of walking/driving.

edit - 55 degrees

It's 52 outside here, and my heat is on 75.

Anything below 70 can flash freeze a Floridian -_-

28 degrees isn't too bad as long as the wind stays down. And I'm not a fan of precip. But those of us who've been to Bah's NYC Meetups shouldn't have a problem.

My update is as follows: I still do not know what I'll decide to do about Saturday and Sunday, because location and time of day of my civil service exam is a mystery until I receive my admission card in the mail, late next week. Disappointment is likely: the exam will probably take place morning of the 5th in the Bronx, and, apart from flying, there really isn't much FAST, early Saturday transportation from Virginia that'll get me to the exam in time. I may leave late Friday evening and not come back. :cry: I hope all the good stuff (panel, meetup, JamSpace) will be done before then. Will I miss the OneUps again?

28 degrees isn't too bad as long as the wind stays down. And I'm not a fan of precip. But those of us who've been to Bah's NYC Meetups shouldn't have a problem.

My update is as follows: I still do not know what I'll decide to do about Saturday and Sunday, because location and time of day of my civil service exam is a mystery until I receive my admission card in the mail, late next week. Disappointment is likely: the exam will probably take place morning of the 5th in the Bronx, and, apart from flying, there really isn't much FAST, early Saturday transportation from Virginia that'll get me to the exam in time. I may leave late Friday evening and not come back. :cry: I hope all the good stuff (panel, meetup, JamSpace) will be done before then. Will I miss the OneUps again?

You are still with me, right?

Bitch... Fine! I don't care. DON'T GO TO MAGFEST! JEEBUS!

At least I still have Tauce and SammyG... OH! And PEZMAN! Sex all around!

I shall have my way with Tauce when you are done with him!

I shall have my way with Tauce when you are done with him!

Damn straight. Because if you do Tauce first, and he catches Kroze, then he'll spread it to everyone else... =[...

Dude.. It's been too long since the last meetup. So many jokes spontaneously created in such a short period of time.