The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

a week and a half is not enough time to get buff for the pool party. Crap.

Oh well, I still have jams :-D and my Orioles towel that I got from the mascot cannon.

And kroze--I HAVE MY OWN VIDEO CAM TO CAPTURE YOUR ANTICS ON but I need another SD card just in case the one I have runs out of space.

But does it have an onboard hard drive?

I refuse to invest in a video camera until it captures in HD, writes directly to hard disk instead of some silly tape format, and has a decent battery life.

Its the Panasonic HVX-200

It uses nice P2 cards.

Just got finished filming my feature length movie with it....

I give up.

Fate has been sabotaging my trip all year, and now the work is complete: a.) Saturday morning/afternoon's out because of my exam; b.) that schedule tells me that apart from the concerts, all the good stuff I've been looking forward to, including the panel, the meetup and the JamSpace, is on that Saturday morning/afternoon; c.) I've been told my request for that Thursday and Friday off is denied, because other co-workers have had those days since APRIL. So what's left? Late Saturday night and Sunday morning. I love you guys to death, but it's just not worth it. I'm officially out. That includes my beard.

Apologies to Kroze for the late change in plans... let me know of any cancelling troubles. Any idea, anyone, concerning a refund of the registration fee, not that I mind too much, and does anyone know how upsetting to me are these hours of suck? :-x

The humor in that (and obviously it was impossible for you to see it) is that I am an extremely resistant to cold Quebecer. As in I have been outside in a snowstorm in a T-shirt more than once.

Who hasn't? ;)

I sometimes hang out with friends smoking outside wearing sandals, like last week. Boy it was cold, but i was fine as long as there was no wind. But maybe it can be explained by me being from Matane (Québec joke, i don't care if you don't get it, you're not important enough HA!). And stop whining you southern fgts, be manly!

Starla btw, i can lend you a sweater or my "wind-stopper" coat. You won't turn into a popsicle that way :) I'm pretty sure i'll only need to wear my spring coat with a sweater under anyway, compared to up here.

I wanted to say some witty remarks but i completely forgot from the 238482 net problems i've had tonight. #ocremix knows it. See ya in 2 weeks! <3

I give up.

Fate has been sabotaging my trip all year, and now the work is complete: a.) Saturday morning/afternoon's out because of my exam; b.) that schedule tells me that apart from the concerts, all the good stuff I've been looking forward to, including the panel, the meetup and the JamSpace, is on that Saturday morning/afternoon; c.) I've been told my request for that Thursday and Friday off is denied, because other co-workers have had those days since APRIL. So what's left? Late Saturday night and Sunday morning. I love you guys to death, but it's just not worth it. I'm officially out. That includes my beard.

Apologies to Kroze for the late change in plans... let me know of any cancelling troubles. Any idea, anyone, concerning a refund of the registration fee, not that I mind too much, and does anyone know how upsetting to me are these hours of suck? :-x

:-(ten characters

I give up.

Its no problem man...

I'll just have an open spot in my room for anyone who wants/needs a place!

And sorry to hear about the troubles getting off....

Gonna miss ya there!

But at least you won't be catching any Kroze!