The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

There's really no way, Jose? Sorry, both for how events turned out and for that terrible joke. Sucks, dude.

What's more, with no Jose and Bahamut and Escariot refusing the beardage, M6 is now simply caucasian beardfest.

Asians can get cool beards but it takes them a lifetime to achieve. Otherwise it just looks like shit. Warn them a decade in advance if you want them to show up with one ;) haha

I should arrive at the hotel a bit past 6pm on the 3rd. I just don't know how i'm gonna find the room o.O

apparently faceoff lets me play only half the song because I'm a little nancy boy.

Fixed. :wink:

Your challenge doth be graciously accepted, good sir Samuel. Defend thineself!

Also, I know at least me and my previously mentioned homeboy Josh are going to try and have a repeat of our recent drunken performance of "Wanted: Dead or Alive." Volunteers for guitars?

Your challenge doth be graciously accepted, good sir Samuel. Defend thineself!

Also, I know at least me and my previously mentioned homeboy Josh are going to try and have a repeat of our recent drunken performance of "Wanted: Dead or Alive." Volunteers for guitars?

Well, pro faceoff has no I ROCK OUT then YOU ROCK OUT parts, which is kind of a minus, but YEAH WHATEVER.

Let's do it.

FYI i have harmonicas in C, D, A, and F, I think, if you want some backup :3

Well, pro faceoff has no I ROCK OUT then YOU ROCK OUT parts, which is kind of a minus, but YEAH WHATEVER.

Yeah I thought of that (plus when you have time to prepare for the next section you can do some badass stuff,) so we might have to go that route, but nonetheless, I couldn't avoid the chance to launch a vicious barb.

FYI i have harmonicas in C, D, A, and F, I think, if you want some backup :3

The more the merrier, my friend.

Hey. I've been a member of OCR forever and still haven't done anything like this, so I'm trying to get some friends in on it. How hard will it be to find a room this late?

Some people just show up without even arranging a room, and just crash with whoever will let them in. This will most likely involve forking over $20 per night to sleep on the floor, but it's better than nothing.

Try to get a room if you can, but if the only thing that would stop you from comming is inability to get a room, come anyway.

Yeah, I don't think I can do any of those expert challenges. Maybe the Mario one, but I don't know. Too bad there's not a Gradius one.

There is a Gradius one: complete Stage 1.

Me: I may try for the Battletoads Hard (complete Stage 6; that was always my favorite anyway), Marble Madness Normal (beginner race) and of course SMB or SMB2 Normal

Also, I'd pay to watch someone defeat Mike Tyson in Punch-Out!