The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

I said hi to your wife and I think I scared the hell out of her. Maybe if I'd been wearing my OCR shirt she wouldn't have been quite so terrified.

haha, that's great. Neither she or I are used to all the attention we got, so it was overwhelming to say the least, so I'm sure there were probably about 50 or so other attendees who took her by surprise as well. Good times.

Since Starla came up I need to say this with all of the respect and love for her in the world and I mean absolutely no offense to anybody here or any ill will to anybody for any reason.

Starla has like the greatest ass in history.

Again, I deeply apoligize is anybody is offended by my comment and I mean no disrespect or malice... just... DAMN.

omgyes. Joe speaks the truth.

That's okay, you still got to meet Connor! (the world's cutest bear)

teddy-asleep.jpg

^__________________________^

This made me smile.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who still sleeps with a stuffed animal. haha.

My pup and I are coming to magfest next year for sure.

AND NO MENTION OF ME BEING A GODDAMN PHOTO NINJA? COME ON DUDE I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.

There's a ninja in the picture? Where? OHHISEE. Damn you ninjas and your stealthy abilities.

Also, I still stand by the conclusion that Starla is in fact and indeed a tiny pokemon.

YOU ARE ALL POKE-PHILES!!!! :?

Also, not even the slightest lawl for my 1408 Photoshopping? err, MSpainting?

In any case, while I'm still sorting through my photos I'm uploading my videos to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/digamejh I've got 3 up at the moment, 2 of Virt at the Chiptunes concert, and the other of some jamming.

Maybe you got Mustin and me confused? I think it was me, Taucer, and BustaTunes jamming out there. Mustin is much MUCH taller than me, I believe.

haha, that's great. Neither she or I are used to all the attention we got, so it was overwhelming to say the least, so I'm sure there were probably about 50 or so other attendees who took her by surprise as well. Good times.

If I remembered to bring out my camera, I would have taken a couple pictures with you and your wife when I first got there. It was crazy awesome meeting both of you. See you next year!

No really. I smiled and waved, saying, "Hey!" and she literally looked at me like I was an insane rapist and ran into the concert hall. I almost felt guilty.

Hey, since you're here, thanks for 'Summertime.' Best mix ever. My brother hates it though, so I can play it to piss him off. WIN.

Yeah, I guess it turned out to be one of those love it or hate it songs, going by the reactions I've gotten from it over the past few years.

If I remembered to bring out my camera, I would have taken a couple pictures with you and your wife when I first got there. It was crazy awesome meeting both of you. See you next year!

Same! Jamspace was awesome, thanks to you guys. Sorry for missing my time slot during performances. I never actually knew when I was supposed to be there exactly.

No really. I smiled and waved, saying, "Hey!" and she literally looked at me like I was an insane rapist and ran into the concert hall. I almost felt guilty.

and here I thought all you crazy canadians knew each other.

Also, I still stand by the conclusion that Starla is in fact and indeed a tiny pokemon.

Pics of her beating the crap out of Pikachu or it didn't happen.

Of course, with an ass like that, do you think she's even fit inside a Pokeball? :wink:

So its great you were all staring at my butt but like, can I still be taken srsly plz

Now you can. I didn't speak to you very much (apart from shared annoyance at that waiter) but you do kick ass at Megaman. Try this next time though.

Also I may in San Franciso this summer. In which case OC Cali meetup is in order while I'm there.

Pics of her beating the crap out of Pikachu or it didn't happen.

Some lewd comment about my butt, do you think she's even fit inside a Pokeball? :wink:

Now you can. I didn't speak to you very much (apart from shared annoyance at that waiter) but you do kick ass at Megaman. Try this next time though.

Also I may in San Franciso this summer. In which case OC Cali meetup is in order while I'm there.

pokemon-diamond-20070321104259744.jpg

I hate that friggin' dragon. Normally I run through without dying, he is the only part of the game that ever gives me trouble. Charged heatman kills him in one shot, if I can land it. And I couldn't, in my inebriated rusty state. Good thing D-Lux was there to save the day! :mrgreen:

Besides, Dragonite and Gyrados fit in a ball with no issue.