The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

Kroze was one of the hardest working people at Magfest. Poor guy looked so terribly exhausted from being run ragged. Give him some time! Of course he has footage of everything from the panels to the concerts to the live rickroll, but this poor man pretty much sacrificed having a good time for the sake of capturing the rest of us on video.

Much respect and love.

I said hi to your wife and I think I scared the hell out of her. Maybe if I'd been wearing my OCR shirt she wouldn't have been quite so terrified.

I don't remember that happening. :<

I do remember meeting you, though. I told you that you have the same name as my guinea pig. :>

Btw, it was nice to meet all you OCRemix people. It's a shame that I only got to meet most of you very briefly.

Kroze was one of the hardest working people at Magfest. Poor guy looked so terribly exhausted from being run ragged. Give him some time! Of course he has footage of everything from the panels to the concerts to the live rickroll, but this poor man pretty much sacrificed having a good time for the sake of capturing the rest of us on video.

Much respect and love.

Hear hear. Kroze and McFly were inseparable during MAG. Except during my panel. But it was okay cuz McFly was there.

Just let me know when they're ready.

I don't remember that happening. :<

I do remember meeting you, though. I told you that you have the same name as my guinea pig. :>

Btw, it was nice to meet all you OCRemix people. It's a shame that I only got to meet most of you very briefly.

It was like right before one of the concerts on Saturday night, I felt kinda bad after.

Time to start saving for next year...

It was like right before one of the concerts on Saturday night, I felt kinda bad after.

I remember this; it was when Pong and I were walking back into the concert area looking for Hale while Select Start was beginning their set. I couldn't figure out whether she just couldn't recognize you or what.

I was too tired for the situation to have really kicked in, or else I would've bugged her about it during the entire rest of the concert for lulz.