funnyhaha 14.845 monthiversary!

friendlyHunter

Wow, 14.845 whole months since the funnyhaha competition at OCR ended! Has it been that long already? I have no idea, I just pulled that number from nowhere. For all I know, it could have ended 8.3011111 months ago.

To those wondering, funnyhaha was a comedy competition here... there was comedy, there was competition, and it was here.

To those familiar with this competition (specifically its final weeks), you may remember one particular competition with the theme of "Satanic", and the other theme of "Fighting Robots". Well I sure don't remember it. And so I have finally finished my "bonus entry" for it. Actually, I probably finished it over a year ago, but now I'm finally getting around to showing it. However, this mind-blowing flash animation is filled to the brim with obscure inside jokes. To LAOS, reelmojo, what's-his-name, and the other guy: this is for you.

I will post the animation shortly, but first I have to confirm that you guys are still alive, and with your collective sense of humour intact.

I really could have made this post via PM's, but... it's more fun this way. This thread can facilitate any other funnyhaha-related discussion too. Please move this to "off topic" if it doesn't belong here =)

Ok;

A) Creepy that my creation is still spawning threads now.

B) Creepy that you were TOTALLY living on the other side of the planet before.

& C) The thread exists about a flash animation that isn't even linked to in this thread? Weak.

In any case; funnyhaha has been on my mind a lot lately. I loved the fact that I, and we, actually produced a fair amount of lawls with it.

Bladiator even admitted to me recently that his sister loved my 'spoilor' skit and put it on a CD and listens to it frequently... how effed up is that!?

B) Creepy that you were TOTALLY living on the other side of the planet before.

Me? I've always lived in Canada (and as far as I know, that's what my profile's location has always been).

& C) The thread exists about a flash animation that isn't even linked to in this thread? Weak.

Should have it up soon... tomorrow at the latest. Stuff like this always takes me an unnecessarily long time ><

Alright, the movie is up and running. I must warn you though, with the themes of "fighting robots" and "satanic", it's pretty weird - and maybe even a little scary. Well, I know the funnyhaha vets will get a kick out of this, but.... everyone else, be warned! In fact, don't even watch it, it's pure crap. Enjoy!

Hmmm... seems imageshack does not like this flash file... it skips two thirds of the frames, resulting in major badness. Well, I just got a Newgrounds account today.... here's an old funnyhaha relic that I just polished up and uploaded:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/398603

Apparently Newgrounds has a "file storage" feature - I was planning on using this to host the flash file. But, I can't seem to find out how to use it anywhere, despite its mention in the NG FAQ. However:

Experience points increase your voting power and also allow you to unlock Secret Items! You are 35 points away from getting your next secret!

Could the file storage feature be one of the "secret items"? Anyone here used Newgrounds before? I suppose I should ask over at NG.... tommorow. Sorry!!

[Edit]

Dammit... maybe I'll have it up next week?

Alright, the movie is up and running. I must warn you though, with the themes of "fighting robots" and "satanic", it's pretty weird - and maybe even a little scary. Well, I know the funnyhaha vets will get a kick out of this, but.... everyone else, be warned! In fact, don't even watch it, it's pure crap. Enjoy!

Hmmm... seems imageshack does not like this flash file... it skips two thirds of the frames, resulting in major badness. Well, I just got a Newgrounds account today.... here's an old funnyhaha relic that I just polished up and uploaded:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/398603

Apparently Newgrounds has a "file storage" feature - I was planning on using this to host the flash file. But, I can't seem to find out how to use it anywhere, despite its mention in the NG FAQ. However:

Could the file storage feature be one of the "secret items"? Anyone here used Newgrounds before? I suppose I should ask over at NG.... tommorow. Sorry!!

[Edit]

Dammit... maybe I'll have it up next week?

Dude; that is a super embarassing post.

Satanic Fighting Robots at last! I don't know what programs the average Joe has to execute this swf file, but I know it will work if the file is downloaded and then opened in Firefox.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/54390439/megaman.swf.html

How am I supposed to win at this game?

THE SPACE BAR DOES NOTHING

You win simply by playing it, because the game is "made of win", as it were. The space bar makes you go faster, but it seems nobody's able to notice it for some reason =/

OK;

I'm getting a lot more stability and routine in my life these days... I would bring back the competition if I had... potentially... more interest than before. Say 10 users or so who would be willing to contribute media. DIFFERENT media. Videos, flash, songs, skits, webcomics... I want to see a range every time here.

Oh, and I'd do it right too... with a site for archiving if someone would spare the time for designing it more me... storage isn't an issue for me.

So my question is, if I brought back FunnyHaHa, would you participate and/or enjoy my authoritah?

friendly; kindly rename the title thread would you darling?