Online PS2 game suggestions?

look!alive

I'm too lazy to find the rules, but you're not supposed to make "Favorites" threads. Though, if you change the name of the thread to reflect that you would like some suggestions/comments on online ps2 games, that's A-Ok :).

It's a favorites thread in name only.

Besides, your post ensured that he cannot, by himself, change the thread title. :nicework:

Sorry for making the title sound like this was ment to be a "favorite thread." I looked around and couldn't find a way to change it. noob' date=' i know. Enlighten me and I will change it. Thanks.[/quote']

You can't now. Don't worry about it.

That is the one title I have to play online. I was disapointed to find the servers are down for this one.

You and me both, bro. You and me both.

If you can find a copy of monster hunter (they are hard to find now) I believe they still have some active servers. Nothing beats sitting down for three hours with four other guys online and trying to bring down a gargantuan black dragon... aahhh. Anyway, great game if you have the time to invest, and a whole lot of perseverence.