Upcoming Movies!

Dyne

Well, fall is just about upon us. As summer ends, we'll be getting into the fall movie season (if there is such a thing), and here in September, we start off with two movies that I think some will love and some will hate. Either way, it's up to you what you think.

First, Resident Evil: Extinction. Yes, I just saw the first trailer tonight for it on Cartoon Network. I hope that it finally wraps up the trilogy, that would be very cool. I do like the movies, I thought the first one was pretty good, and the second one was, well, so-so. However, I still think it would've been a lot better if they'd stuck closer to the game series.

All-in-all, I can't knock it til I see it. It comes out September 21.

Secondly, Dragon Wars. I'm sure we all remember the trailer during the summer, I forget which movies it followed. However, we only got a slight peek at it, heck, we didn't even get a title until now. Now, there's a full trailer for it. It looks interesting, but I just have this feeling its going to be Reign of Fire in America rather than London, England. Most likely, New York City.

Anyway, I barely caught the release date, but it looks like September 14 is it.

That's all from me for now, enjoy, and have at it!

For those that have not seen them yet

Resident Evil 3: Extinction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fscibPnCGs

Dragon Wars aka D-Wars

The third RE of the movie trilogy looks promising, not much else to say except it looks like they're making more of an effort compared to RE2:A

D-War's looks like a solid monster flick yet I suppose I have to see it to understand the involvement of snakes lol...

Edit* In Dyne's comment about the RE movies ought to have been closer to the original game's story, I'm was actually glad it didn't as I'd rather play the GC/DS/PS1 version of RE than watch a movie. I like how they decided to try making a new story on the evils of the Umbrella Corporation and the consequences of their illegal work being leaked in one the worst case scenarios involving illiegal biochemicals/weapons.

One can argue that the Silent Hill movie, much like RE, didn't follow the original story and may not have been recieved as well as those who know the series (played the series) could have been. The first RE in its own way introduced the plot to newcomers much more easily than SH while still being enjoyable to watch.

I can't think of any movies coming out that i want to see. I've only seen like 2 movies from this year. So preview wise i haven't a clue about anything else that's coming out. I want to see National Treasure 2 (the nick cage one) even though the first one sorta blew. Is that coming out this year?

For fans of Frank Miller and/or the movies 300 and Sin City, Miller's graphic novel Ronin is next in line to hit the big screens and is set to be released sometime in 2009. The story involves a samurai who is reincarnated in a dystopic mutant-filled New York and must destroy a demon with a legendary sword.

For fans of Frank Miller and/or the movies 300 and Sin City, Miller's graphic novel Ronin is next in line to hit the big screens and is set to be released sometime in 2009. The story involves a samurai who is reincarnated in a dystopic mutant-filled New York and must destroy a demon with a legendary sword.

:gif of deniro and reno double-taking back and forth which I couldn't find: