OCR00821 - *YES* Perfect Dark 'Air Force One is Down' *FT*

Protricity

Since everything was lost/backed up, I'll repost this stuff(good thing I had a back up copy on log :D)

SysteManiac's Email:

Hey y'all.

I've been working on this beast for weeks now, and I think its ready for your consideration. It was made entirely in Fruity Loops 3.55. It's a ReMix of the Perfect Dark song "crashsite confrontation". Hope this doesn't fall through the cracks.

Should be just under 6 megs, ID3 tags should be in order, you can find it at

Thanks.

SysteManiac

------------------

A submission that fell through the cracks, or not. Either way its been a month for SysteManiac AND I think it kicks ass. Notice this is not a direct post to the forum, SysteManiac HAS been waiting a month.

I will not vote because I know him.

EDIT: Disco Dan brought up a point about how I bitched you all out to stop posting on the judge panel and giving people 'short cuts' and made you all lose faith in life and so on... and that now Im doing it. Well, to reitterate, SysteManiac posted this a month ago. Sure we havent set a LINE time to define a 'lost remix' but I feel a month is decent. Also I favor this mix and think it deserves recognition. So if I pissed anyone off, please let me know (breaking the rules I bitched to create would make me look like a real dipshit ). Anyway,