Suggest some movies!

supremespleen

Back to the Future movies have been great so far. I can't believe I've gone so long without seeing them. Watching part 3 tomorrow. Also watched Die Hard today. Talk about amazing. Lulz at Carl Winslow and Snape being major characters.

As a sidenote, I rented Pan's Labyrinth, and it definitely was nowhere near as good as everyone made it out to be.

If you liked Die Hard, you might enjoy the Mexico trilogy (El Mariachi/Desperado/Once Upon A Time In Mexico). I haven't seen El Mariachi yet, but the other two were great movies.

And if revenge movies qualify as "fun" then I'd definitely recommend The Count of Monte Cristo. More specifically, the newer one with Jim Caviezel and Dagmara Dominczyk.

SUPERBAD.

bootleg copy?

Some movies are so good or such a good experience in the screen, it is totally worth it. Compare that to listening to teenage kids yelling "THAT IS GAY" in Spiderman 3 or Transformer showings.

Even with Jackass 2 on the theaters, it was sorta exciting to see a whole slew of college kids whooping at every joke. Then there was Borat where the theater was actually filled with 40+ somethings gasping and choking at all the nude antics.

Superbad is in the better category. Worth the lousy theater seating.

Page three, and nobody mentioned 300 yet? Shame on you!

Noone mentioned 300 because it was a really really really bad remake.The fighting scenes sucked and wolves and rhinos don't look like giant monsters from some other planet.The people who did the remake did a horrible job.Watch the original.It actually stays with the facts.It's called 300 Spartans.

Noone mentioned 300 because it was a really really really bad remake.The fighting scenes sucked and wolves and rhinos don't look like giant monsters from some other planet.The people who did the remake did a horrible job.Watch the original.It actually stays with the facts.It's called 300 Spartans.
I don't think you get it.

I can't say I was impressed with 300...at all. It's was okay, but I think there could have been better character development. I'll need to check out that 300 Spartans, sometime.

As for my recommendations, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Judge Dred, Demolition Man, and the best of 'em...

Fifth Element

The Robo Cop series were pretty good movies to be 80's and 90's movies.A Beautiful Mind was a good movie.It starred Russel Crow.He also starred in Gladiator and other good movies.Then you could always choose to watch The Patriot starring Mel Gibson or perhaps you don't like Mel Gibson all that much and want to watch The Last of the Mohicans.

Love at First Bite was a good comedy.It was about Dracula getting kicked out of Romania by the government and he had to live in New York.

If you're into dragon movies try the Dragon Heart series of movies.Perhaps you want a comedy about dragons though,George and the Dragon would be one to watch.And if you haven't saw the movie Eragon it too was good.

No-one cares. Because 300 is fucking epic.

You don't watch 300 for a history lesson.

It doesn't matter about history lessons or not.What matters is that they did a terrible job in filming 300.When you are making a movie on something that really happened you aren't supposed to base it on imagination.

With Eragon the movie was great based on the book.You can't expect everything you read in the book to be in the movie.If they were to have done that the movie would have been 4 to 5 hours long and would have been expensive to make.

It doesn't matter about history lessons or not.What matters is that they did a terrible job in filming 300.When you are making a movie on something that really happened you aren't supposed to base it on imagination.

With Eragon the movie was great based on the book.You can't expect everything you read in the book to be in the movie.If they were to have done that the movie would have been 4 to 5 hours long and would have been expensive to make.

obvious troll is obvious