OCR00811 - Final Fantasy VII "A World of Piano"

Disco Dan

I haven't been playing piano much but I know a true peice of pro music when I hear one. I hope I can become even half as good as you :)!! !!!!!!! Have you ever took a thought of going into the Music Composing buisness? I'd bet you'd make it like :!: . God certanly made a musician out of you from the day you set eyes on a piano, Aye? Wellllllllllllllllllll, I hope I didn't embarass you! :)

Always Loving :heart:,

Lune St. Claire at your service ~-.-!

Kuja Posted: Wed 07-2-03 8:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an amazing remix. I've always loved it. It was one of the first I downloaded when I found this site, and still one of my favorites. This is also why I registered here as well, so now you know who to blame: Klutz has inflicted me upon you all! It is all Klutz's fault!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too :) Except I just joined yesterday. So I haven't had much of a chance to post a lot yet.

But anyway...yes, this is one of the best piano arrangements of any song on this site or anywhere else. FF7 lacked a Piano Collection but if it did have one or if Square ever got around to putting one out, they should take serious consideration of this one.

• 3 weeks later...

This is nothing but short of incredible. The piano is just beautiful, it sounds as it would come from one of Uematsu`s piano works itself. It takes the main theme of FF7 on a highly relaxed, yet dramatic, sad and calm style. You just feel right at home, it flows so naturally, its just right! I dont know how to describe it, but if I didnt know this were a remix, I`d guessed it was original.

Its that good. Its only piano, thats it, but thats what makes it so lovely.

Top class, excellent done by kLuTz who has earned my highest recommandation.

• 3 weeks later...

I first heard this song and I thought 'oh another one of these' but when I carried on listening. I could hear that this piece was truly amazing. The melody starts of simple and then goes into an encore of truly fantastic piano playing. Well Done. If you haven't downloaded this then I seriously suggest that you do as soon as possible.

4/5 - Excellent :mrgreen:

I've had this ReMix since around the time it came out, but I thought I should post about it though. It's just soooo freaking good. Really. I really like the parts at 2:42-ish and 3:05-ish. It's the same part of the song, but the way you elaborate on it is so good. Also, I think the song had a very full feeling because of the left hand playing. Very deep. The lower keys on the piano are so cool! Also, I think this song played a part in me wanting to play FF7 over again, which I've recently done. Your additions to the song don't detract away from the feeling you get on the World Map at all; great job!

• 2 months later...
this song.......... nothing but gorgeous....

i'm an final fantasy fan and i play the piano and i was wondering if i could get the sheet music. if you prefer to keep it to yourself klutz then it's ok. email me at krnboy210@hotmail.com if you're ok with it. otherwize, GREAT job... i love the music

klutz posts the sheet music that people translate of his songs on his site at

http://klutz.vgmidi.com/

^ I think that's right

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just saw the trailer for Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children earlier today and I didn't notice it until later in the day (when this piece randomly came up in my playlist) that they used a slow haunting piano theme VERY similar to Klutz's remix over the Advent Children trailer. And why shouldn't they? From my non-technical standpoint, this is a beautiful interpretation of the original music that I always enjoy hearing. Kudos.

• 1 month later...

Klutz,

Seriously, based on these remixes here on this site, and the remixes that I've downloaded off of your personal site, you should seriously consider applying for Juliard. Although there may not be much that they can teach you any more, but I'm sure there's a master's course. :)

Klutz,

Seriously, based on these remixes here on this site, and the remixes that I've downloaded off of your personal site, you should seriously consider applying for Juliard. Although there may not be much that they can teach you any more, but I'm sure there's a master's course. :)

Uhhh...no.

It takes a lot more than you think to get into Juilliard.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00811 - Final Fantasy VII "A World of Piano"