My megamix of video game remixes

Audity

VGRemix Community - Aural Pulchritude (Audity Megamix) - Disc 1

MP3

FLAC

Like the name implies, this incorporates songs from OCR, VGMIX, and elsewhere, that have a pretty aura of atmosphere about them, in one way or another, and are transitioned between each other in interesting ways (hopefully). Its inspiration formed whilst I drove down an evacuate highway, enjoying the full moon on the night of the recent lunar eclipse---its provided luminescense purifying the prevalent, dark nighttime paint cast by the universe's shadow. ...All of this while listening to the song represented in this mix's first track. Disc 2 might take a slightly different approach, towards the dark(er) side; I'm unsure. I have a list of song names, times, and artists below.

Order

Sweet, thanks; that's why I made the description (besides it being a true story).

I guess something I forgot to ask is if anyone knows of any songs from remix.kwed.org that are similar to the tracklist/description of this mix? I am not too familiar with the music there.