Choose sephfire's next remix!

sephfire

Hmmm... A remix of Passion from KH2 would be pretty interesting. The original song is stunningly beautiful, I really think Utada created something very special when she made it. It's unlike her other songs. It's a very tall order indeed to improve on that in a remix. I'd be very impressed if you succeeded =).

That said, I'm still waiting to see if anyone ever notices/bothers to remix Jewel Master, haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hehe, I wholeheartedly agree with the guy who recommended a Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones remix (points to sig), but to choose one from your list I'd absolutely love to hear a remix of Passion/Sanctuary from KH2 ^_^

actually there's some one doing a Fire Emblem remix of Athos, you may want to give that thread a review if you know anything about critiquing. He needs more input :P

Hehe, I wholeheartedly agree with the guy who recommended a Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones remix (points to sig), but to choose one from your list I'd absolutely love to hear a remix of Passion/Sanctuary from KH2 ^_^

I don't know if Sanctuary is the same song or a different one, but I don't think he can remix Passion for this site since that song is released on Utada Hikaru's full length album. In other words, it wasn't made specifically for the game. (I think.)