*NO* Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow 'Raging Gym Leader'

djpretzel

That is the URL to the remix. It is a remix of the Gym Leader Battle song in the

Pokemon games. I know remixing pokemon sounds gay.. well I gave it a shot.

This remix may not be too good because its my first submission but, I have been

a long time viewer/listener of the overclocked remix website ever since ver 1.0.

I just never knew what tools/equipment I needed to remix game music for a long

time. My artist name is Konami Wave. But I would ask if you can rename the file

name to Pokemon_Raving_Gym_Leader_OC_Remix.mp3 beacuse I forgot to set

the ID3 tags to the files name. Well if its not up to code with the OC Remix guidelines let me know so I make a better mix. If i can get some more odd remixes like this one I feel it can do OC Remix good since there are not many remixes of gameboy tunes. Thanks for reading this DJ Pretzel! Hope you enjoy my submission.

EW...

Synths are loud, clipped, and annoying. Im not sure about clipped, but thats how it sounds from here.

Flange is gettin to me, It sounds like something the scientists in Clockwork Orange would use to drive a man insane.

Nicely sequenced, but work on the beat some more, and the synths could sound cleaner, and perhaps try out some reverb.

NO

-Pro

I will never let a Pokemon remix on this site!!!!

Uh, yeah... did I say that out loud? (j/k) :D

Anyway, the synths here are annoying as hell. The drums are annoying as hell. And I, too, noticed the clipping... you'd think people could actually listen to the files they're about to upload... :roll:

It's also repetative times lots... not as much as the bomberman remix we just got, but still way too repetative.

NO

Ow.

I'm kind of disappointed actually. I was hoping for something good so that we could actually have a Pokémon remix up here, but I just can't let this through. The synths are loud and, quite honestly, painful. The drums are boring and I had to fight to hear them under the synths, also sounds like some bad default Fruityloops samples.

Vote: No