OCRA-0009 - Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream

zircon

Welcome to the Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream feedback and opinions thread! Feel free to leave your thoughts about this remix album here.

You can download the project and read more about it here:

http://ff7.ocremix.org/

The website and CD art is all courtesy of the man himself, djpretzel, who has been a huge force in promoting this project and getting it out to various media contacts.

Don't forget to Digg it, too. :)

This is the largest OCR site project to date, and has been twenty months in the making. As director, I hope you all enjoy the hard work of everyone involved and spread the word!

I've just been lurking in the deepest darkest shadows for the longest time (or so it seems) waiting for this album to drop. I'll pick up the Mp3s tonight so I can check it out tomorrow at work, I'll be sure to grab the Wavs while I'm at work and seed this thing for as long as I possibly can.

I'm sure this album is worth the wait and I can't wait to check it out. For now, though, I must sleep.

Take it easy guys, you've worked hard and I hope it pays off :)

Hey, I registered just to say this:

I took a 2 year hiatus from listening to any video game music. I dug out a few of my old Uematsu CDs a few days ago and have been getting back into it. Around the time I stopped listening, the remix scene was sorta fading a bit, VGMix having collapsed and such, but having begun to listen to this album, my faith has been restored. What is here so far is of surprisingly professional quality. I expect to have to pay for this sort of quality. Good job all around and my gratitude! I've dugg and am downloading the torrent, having moved my downloaded mp3s of the album onto the torrent to share with others.

--Marcel

Well, Here it is, the 2nd album (next to chrono trigger) That i've always wanted to see remixed, and it's finally here. From what I've heard so far, it is amazing, great job to all the remixers on project. It has a fair number of piano solo songs, which appeal to me, and they are very well written, tis hard to write a good solo piano piece. The songs are amazing, and I cant think of any i've heard so far that have trashed the original. The album art is also very well done. Overall, this is my new official favorite, still tied with CS tho.

Kudos