OCRA-0009 - Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream

zircon

I'm currently trying to make a gaming playlist of all my favorite tracks... I been working on this for almost a week. hahaha It's so time consuming. I noticed "Nomura Limit (Fight On!)" by zircon isn't an OC ReMix. It's actually one of my favorites in the album. Especially at 2:03 then it rocks out... It's amazing dude. Any reason why it isn't an OC ReMix?

I'm currently trying to make a gaming playlist of all my favorite tracks... I been working on this for almost a week. hahaha It's so time consuming. I noticed "Nomura Limit (Fight On!)" by zircon isn't an OC ReMix. It's actually one of my favorites in the album. Especially at 2:03 then it rocks out... It's amazing dude. Any reason why it isn't an OC ReMix?

Probably because it just wasn't ever submitted, since they submitted like, half of the rest of the album instead? :razz:

• 5 months later...

Hi there, people:

I just wanted to post my opinions about this album, the existence of which I have just discovered!!!, How could that be? Perhaps it was because I forgot to put ocremix.org in my favourites.

Well, up until now I have listened the two first parts, Crisis and Dirge and I have to say that they are astounding! What a marvel! The result is very professional. I showed the first song, Deliverance of the Heart, to my girlfriend and she asked me who was the artist, and I said that this was a remix created by "fans".

I have a question, is this album spanning the entire compilation of FFVII? I ask this because I reckon that some songs from the first part belong to Before Crisis, the song titled "hurry", for instance. Well, maybe I'm wrong, correct me if so.

Finally I came across with the ultimate album I wished! Sorry for the long post, and keep up the good work, you remixers!

Greetings from Spain!

I have a question, is this album spanning the entire compilation of FFVII? I ask this because I reckon that some songs from the first part belong to Before Crisis, the song titled "hurry", for instance. Well, maybe I'm wrong, correct me if so.

"Hurry!" was in the original Final Fantasy VII game, which this album covers exclusively. Later games in the series have reused many of the music tracks from the original game.

Woah, wait, what?

I havent left any feedback on this album yet?

OK, well here it is:

Love it. Even the songs I don't care for as much make this album special and therefore, I love them all.

Good job and nice work to all the ReMixers who contributed to this awesome project.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Its a quote from FFVII: Last Order.

Tseng says it before Zack and Cloud are "apprehended"

The translation we are given in the movie is "Will we take freedom away from them again?"

I put that on the song's review thread, you should have looked through that first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I thought that this was important enough to register for.

On the official page for FF7:VotL (ff7.ocremix.org), the link to the torrent file is:

http://bt.ocremix.org/files/Final_Fantasy_VII_-_Voices_of_the_Lifestream.torrent

but it should be

http://bt.ocremix.org/torrents/Final_Fantasy_VII_-_Voices_of_the_Lifestream.torrent

The torrent is still up and running. Please change the link so that more people can experience this wonderful album.

• 2 months later...

Hi there Im a new user. Im trying my best to download the compliation of the FF7 voices of the lifestream torrent & having a difficult time doing so. I tried the link to the torrent but my search engine cant find it. May I ask whats the real link to the torrent? Cause Im really a huge fan of the remixes you guys have produced & it saddens me that I cant gain a copy of it. :puppyeyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, after 5 years of solid lurking around here, I think it's a good time to register and start posting to pay my respects to this community...

Starting with this album, which I found very impressive. Being a huge fan of the game (and more importantly here, of its epic soundtrack) I just loved the creativity and diversity that everyone put into it, as well as the overall production quality, which was very professional and reflected the colossal amount of work done by everyone involved.

Kudos to you all for a surprising, refreshing, eclectic album that never stops revealing its awesomeness (even after quite a few listens now :wink:)

And I can't help mentioning FFmusic DJ's remix in particular, since it literally made me bounce for days. A very unexpected and energetic take on a somewhat ordinary theme, congrats for the result, which is just plain fun to listen to !

OCR definitely needs more happy hardcore in my opinion. This genre would suit so many VGM themes so well...

Again, bravo everyone !