PRC103 - Last one to finish is a rotten Yoshi egg! (Mario Kart Super Circuit)

Rexy

I still don't know what to do for prizes for PRC104 (hopefully not bragging rights), though suggestions would be nice. If the 4th Anniversary event DOES go down as planned, then the winner of PRC103 will choose the source material for PRC105!

Are we ever going to get the prize T-shirts from last year's anniversary competition? I don't know about the other two, but I never got mine...

I only did it that way so that we would give Nutritious a chance to host his entry on the servers. Oddly enough, given his scandinavian origins I thought he would have hosted it by now.

Theo, I know that the shirts haven't come through. I have everything ready, but money was an issue for some time. The shirts will come, but it'll have to be after I get into employment and receive my first paycheck, which will at least be before the year is out.

Hey there everyone, Zephyr Here, sorry to barge in here around voting time but I was just wondering how often you have these PRC competitions, I fully admit that I'm much to lazy to look around any where to try to find out. I'd just like to know when the next one will be happening, I'd like to have a go at it. Thanks.

The new source will probably be announced this coming Friday. Each round lasts two weeks (submissions, voting, and allowing the winner a bit of time to choose the next source). Rexy could have something different planned for the next round, since it's the anniversary thing, but who knows. Besides Rexy. But that's how things usually go.

Also: A new contestant. :D

I never knew that ThaSauce acted as one of the FF7 project mirrors; still this is weird, I never thought I'd see this happening to such a major information site.

In the event that you can't get it through on ThaSauce, a direct link will have to suffice; I'll then do the old fashioned way of getting the entries on Doulifee's web server and receiving votes by means of PM, although taking in the current voting system to account.

Speaking of web server, you haven't touched your subdomain for months. Do you still use it or shall I delete?

It's still being used for storage, at least until when VGMix3 comes out. At some point in the next month I will go back in there and clean it out, so trust me on that. Even now I'm currently in the progress of transferring all finished Dragon Quest project files to my computer, so I will have them ready to pass over to whomever would have the guts to take over the project.

But anyway, I uploaded Nutritious's entry myself. I can't believe how frustrating that was, but either way, ThaSauce voting is online!

I only did it that way so that we would give Nutritious a chance to host his entry on the servers. Oddly enough, given his scandinavian origins I thought he would have hosted it by now.

Sorry guys, I don't normally get online on weekends, so I didn't realize it was back up. Thanks for taking care of it, Rexy. Also, the description is perfect. It's like in RPGs when you try to talk to someone that's sleeping, you get that reply (though unintentional, I'm sure :).

Oh, and Scandinavian? Err, you're talking about me right? I'm from the central US :)

Also, moar votes plz.

You are hax0ring ThaSauce in order to view the votes early.

Give me your knowledge and I will not tell everyone in this topic that you are hax0ring.

Also. You reminded me how Tensei-San makes excuses for poor English grammar when he/she sounds better than the average American. This amuses me. We should make a trade to raise America's IQ.

Results tomorrow! Of course, Chickenwarlord won't experience the magical surprise because he is busy monitoring the votes as they come in.

You are hax0ring ThaSauce in order to view the votes early.

Give me your knowledge and I will not tell everyone in this topic that you are hax0ring.

Also. You reminded me how Tensei-San makes excuses for poor English grammar when he/she sounds better than the average American. This amuses me. We should make a trade to raise America's IQ.

Results tomorrow! Of course, Chickenwarlord won't experience the magical surprise because he is busy monitoring the votes as they come in.

OR, he's viewed the stats page to see how much participation has taken place for this competition :). Though, for some reason, I'm getting a 404 when trying to view competition stats now.

Right, looks as if I had to break it. Oh well, at least we are now ready to advance to the end of it all - the RESULTS.

Total number of votes - 7

Total number of mixes - 4

Highest possible score - 21

Chickenwarlord gets yet another last place wooden spoon with 6 points.

Nutritous drifted his way to third place with 15 points.

Hylian Lemon only just flew ahead to second place with 16 points.

And the winner of PRC103 is DZComposer with 17 points!

Well done Adan on your first attmept at PRC and a first subsequent win. It's not every day we see march corps around here, and you managed to deliver for the sake of pulling through as the victor.

So, the next thing you need to do is to pick a source tune for PRC105 (yes, 104's anniversary edition is going as planned even though I'm not quite prepared for it yet). It can be anything, as long as the song isn't covered on OCR, whether it be a song from a game already covered (e.g. Starfox 64 Zoness) or one from a game not covered yet (e.g. Starfox Command - Krystal's theme). Site projects aren't counted, so tracks like the ending theme for Donkey Kong Country are still fair game.

Hurry up with the source tune - you only have until October 12th. ;)

And so, as we are about to leave another PRC season behind, the anniversary is starting to swing by. Check back tomorrow to see it in action.