Speaking of Final Fantasy VII...

SwordBreaker

In the 31st Century.

FF7:

Countdown to Ultimate Crisis in the Shadows of Infinite Week 53.

(I purchased countdown to see what comic books were all about. Currently, my comic book shops has me "registered" for Teen Titans, Green Arrow year One, Countdown, and Green Arrow and Black Canary. I think I should just stop right there.)

I feel obligated to post here.... Im pretty young... I was around when the NES came out though. After a while with have a SNES and Genesis and all that jazz, right about when the Playstation first came out, I moved to Nevada, and for about a year, all I had to play with was an old IBM and a Commodore 64. I really didnt know how the damnable thing worked, but I messed with it until I realized the power that was "*". After that, the only thing I couldnt get to work was that crystal caves game.... but I had a blast and still play Donkey Kong from time to time, just to reminisce.

The old games I still can't play. I prolly wouldn't get further than World 6 on the original Mario Bros...we're talking avoiding the secret warp pipes, too.

These days all I can do to officially reminisce is collect the original soundtracks ô_ô

I never said I was still good at it. Or even good at those games to begin with... I remember it took me a full hour once to get past all the hazards in the first level of donkey kong (the original with mario) But I still get that same rush when I hear the World 1-2 piano medley in Super Mario Bros. 3. Has anyone done a remix of that? I would rock out to that for a month or so.