Bound Together

allexx54

Okay, so i was drifting though the forums here are OCR and discover a project know as Bound Together. I, never having heard of it, checked it out. It appeared to be a great project, full of merit. I quickly noticed that it wasn't displayed on the albums list or anyware else-even though home page of Bound Together was covered in Links to OCR! Why is this so??

It isn't officially an OCR project, so it doesn't get quite the same display on OCR as the official OCR remix projects. Same thing is the case for the Cave Story remix project and Mazedude's American Album (though Mazedude's album did get some front-page spotlight time for a few days a while ago), and a few others.

This is good news to me djp; I like seeing unity around here. Just cause remixers can get pretentious and political sometimes doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to push our mission of vg music re-interpretation. I wouldn't want this site's responsibilities on MY shoulders for all the money in the world but I'll defend and support it with all I've got.

This is good news to me djp; I like seeing unity around here. Just cause remixers can get pretentious and political sometimes doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to push our mission of vg music re-interpretation. I wouldn't want this site's responsibilities on MY shoulders for all the money in the world but I'll defend and support it with all I've got.

Yes yes yes yes yes.

It ended up being a lot better than I expected. bLiNd's mix in particular stands out.

I <3 bLiNd so much. Also pay attention to Get on the Bus and Da Black Market. If you got Rebound, Applesauce Baptism is one of my all-time favorites.