Ambient - "Air"

PlastikBag

Well, I kinda halted the other stuff that I was working on and went back to writing ambient stuff, because I like it. Anyway, I wouldn't call this complete, but it's almost there. I wanted to share this before school starts, so here it is. I still want to work on the ending bits, and maybe try to spice up the drums.

http://blabstation.net/jerry/Air.mp3

Enjoy!

oh bump dis shizzle.

I wanted to give really strong feedback with my better headphones, but I haven't heard back from the music store yet so I have to use these shitty song pair.

When the piano enters, at 0:40, just right at that point I feel you have too much going on in such a small frequency range. As nothing really stands out as low bass or high treble.

The piano isn't as awesome sounding as it can be. Something brighter, shiner perhaps?

Yea, as the song progresses, I don't feel that piano does it any justice.

Besides that, it's pretty sexy =) .

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I may just drop the piano part and write something else in its place. I was never too wild about it either. Maybe I'll have the guitar come in earlier along with another line. Progress will probably be slow though since I'm learning some other software and I've got school and work.