So long, gay Bowser!

Steben

It's not just someone highlighting random letters to form a message, as the Joystiq article originally led me to believe. The letters U and R in Super, M and R in Mario, and G, A, and Y in Galaxy all have a star / sparkle on the lower part of the letter.

Oh ok, That makes more sense. Because before i thought they were just picking and choosing letters to spell it. I don't see a problem with it, alot of words have M R G A and Y in them.

As long as we're on the subject, I'll just ask: If Mario's so hot for Peach, why does he still live with his brother? Hmmm? I think Mario will come out of the closet soon. Next thing you know we'll find out Samus was a man that had a sex change in an unknown prequel called Metroid: I feel trapped in my own body.

As long as we're on the subject, I'll just ask: If Mario's so hot for Peach, why does he still live with his brother? Hmmm? I think Mario will come out of the closet soon. Next thing you know we'll find out Samus was a man that had a sex change in an unknown prequel called Metroid: I feel trapped in my own body.

his "brother"

you only see it if you want to see it?!

there is no denying that the letters have sparkles on them... its not a matter of us seeing it, they're clearly twinkling, which draws attention to them in on their own, it's entirely a matter of the original artist's intentions... whether or not he/she meant to spell U R MR GAY! Funny if it's true though.

but the fact of the matter is that if that person did do this intentionally...

...they must be killed, and must wear a sign before their demise that reads "NO, I R MR GAY!"

EDIT:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ ANTIPODE! HAHAHAHHAHA!