Really fun, energetic "DJ MIX" of Game Songs & Remixes I made

Audity

I made a thread not too long ago, offering a mega-mix that includes calm, pleasant, atmospheric music. But that's then and this is now.

MP3

FLAC

Here is the order of songs.

The unabbreviated, super-long-just-for-the-heck-of-it title is called Journey from the Beginning of Time through the Superficial to the Recognition of Beauty, because I imagined some stories during the compiling and listening of it. :)

It includes as many energetic/fun songs as possible, but there's actually more to it than that, as expressed in the title. See if you can create your own story while listening. I spent a shitload of time making this thing ok. I often find myself unable to stop listening and can't stop dancing whenever that mashup section comes up in the middle of the mp3 (which occurred completely by accident yet sounds incredibly awesome). I can only hope that various artists enjoy seeing their songs in this. :) The style of the megamix is to implement 1) BPM changing to fit songs on top of each other, on occasion, and 2) adjust volume levels as to hope to achieve smooth sailing [this was easily the most annoying part]. I did everything in Audacity, which is very time-consuming. I could actually probably have used a decent amount more fun songs to replace the more "cool" songs, which would cause much more toe-tapping, but I like to mix and match themes at least a little bit.

I've found headphones are best to use, while playing loudly, but I'm sure y'all know how to listen to music. It's mostly game/remix stuff, but there are two original songs in there by some guy named TERMINATUS he's the man. I planned on using some non-game, but there were so little of them. It's for the better!

• 9 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Whoa I was graced with the MP3 version! http://www.escaprism.org/songs/Game Songs & Remixes Megamix - JoBeLiSuReBe.mp3 

So old!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder how I had the time to be so damn creative regarding very small pockets of these older mix works of mine.

https://pastebin.com/cYa0XFnU/ Found the tracklist, too.

Edited by Audity