Wii Numbers?

Brandon Strader

Why do the Wii numbers have to be so long instead of being able to have a username for the online stuff? I want to see little guys walking through my Mii parade, but there's never anyone there and I have no Wii friends.

I wrote my number down and inserted it into my profile here -- how do I get you guys with Wiis connected to me or whatever? And is it possible that my wireless router is keeping the connections from happening? I have no idea how to set up the Wii for that or whatever...

Why do the Wii numbers have to be so long instead of being able to have a username for the online stuff? I want to see little guys walking through my Mii parade, but there's never anyone there and I have no Wii friends.

I wrote my number down and inserted it into my profile here -- how do I get you guys with Wiis connected to me or whatever? And is it possible that my wireless router is keeping the connections from happening? I have no idea how to set up the Wii for that or whatever...

The reason why you aren't seeing miis in the mii parade is because you have no friends on there. Only your friend's miis will be on the parade, it's not like people from around the world have their miis shown on mii parade. To cut it short: Only friend's miis will be shown on parade.

Actually you'll see more Miis than that. You will see your friends, and friends of your friends. I have around 150 walking around on the parade.

Well that's awesome man, how do I start adding people and getting them to add me? I don't literally mean how to add them, because I know how to input the numbers in the Wii... I just mean, in general, how do I get people to participate with the me-adding-them process and them adding me back? I looked in General and didn't see the Wii Numbers thread or something close to that. :D

Why would you even want to Wii friend half the people on this site? Most of them have raging hard-ons for their own brand of elitism.

Hope you get it working regardless. Brawl is on the horizon.

which requires independent codes

huzzah for nintendos brainlessness to the internet

I currently have like 500+ Mii's on the Mii Parade. It all depends how many Miis your friends and friends of friends have made and have put them to mingle. As far as your router goes...if you can connect to the net or shopping channel or get wii updates then you should have no problem once you have added friends. I bumped up the clanocr thread for you.