JAMSpace at MAGFest 6 (Organizational Thread)

Escariot

arrangement originally written for big band but can be adapted for other groups, as i thought was implied by my privious post where i said what was absolutely necessary.

I think it's worth a shot personally. Is there anyway we can see the arrangement?

Also I second us having a toe jam. See what I did there? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

If recording will be an option, it would be sweet to do a live remix and submit it to OCR.

The question is what to mix?

hale-bopp's mix for ocrop. i mean, the guitar part is easy, the drum part is easy, the bass part is easy, and i'll be there so we have the actual protagonist anyways. possibility? i think yes.

Anybody that is bringing an instrument. Please post what you would like the availability of the instrument to be. (Your own private use in the room, or if you'd like to be made available to everyone that wants to rawk out.

Note: We're planning on having the room watched by the JAMSpace staff 24/7 so that nothing gets broken.

Well I'm more of a percussionist than a keyboardist, but I own a keyboard and will be bringing that. I will not be bringing drums.

As such, I will grant permission for anyone to use my keyboard so long as they're careful (and... you know... don't steal it), and I hope someone with drums can extend me the same courtesy.

Well I'm more of a percussionist than a keyboardist, but I own a keyboard and will be bringing that. I will not be bringing drums.

As such, I will grant permission for anyone to use my keyboard so long as they're careful (and... you know... don't steal it), and I hope someone with drums can extend me the same courtesy.

Paul, one of the higherups in the MAGFest Food Chain, is going to be able to provide us with drums of some sort. If not, I'll probably arrange for my set to travel.

I will grant permission for anyone to use my keyboard so long as they're careful (and... you know... don't steal it)

At all times the JamSpace room is unlocked, staff will be on hand to watch instruments.

We'll have a check-in system, so that we know what instrument belongs to who, and will stay on top of that if we see someone treating an instrument in a questionable manner.

So, if you do end up bringing it, thanks in advance for making it available to others!

Should any of you be bringing an instrument that you don't want available to others, we'll be able to store them in a separate area of the room (behind "us") - though ultimately just keeping them in your room when you aren't using them is probably the safest.

That's exactly what I've been talking about.

Y'all gotta git 'er done.

Personally, "Toejam and Fuckin' Earl" would be my choice too, and if so, I'm GRABBIN' that mike.

If this is happening, I'm calling some fuckin backup vocals on this fuckin epic Toejam and Fuckin Earl song!