ThaSauce lives again!

Fusion2004

As many of you may or may not know, for the past week ThaSauce has had some considerable downtime. The reason being the MASSIVE influx of people downloading Voices of the Lifestream from our site upon its release.

Once we realized that we were going to slam into our bandwidth limit at warp speeds on Sunday, 2 days after release, we attempted to setup a redirect to another mirror but it was already too late. Sunday evening we went WAY over our bandwidth limit and our host locked our account. We scrambled to find someway and somehow to get at least a partial site up and running, and some of you may have seen ThaSauce: Poverty Edition which replaced the thasauce.net homepage for over 24 hours.

Eventually our staff (meaning Rama, Xerol, Suzu and myself) decided to take advantage of an offer of hosting put to us by herograw. Over the past couple days I've been downloading, uploading, transferring, mirroring, copying, moving, editing, fixing, and generally preparing everything on the new server.

To make it short:

http://thasauce.net/ - It's back.

For those of you who had private ftp accounts for your stuff whether on hosting.thasauce.net or not, contact me so I can recreate your account. (fusion2004@NOgmailSPAM.com, or Fusion2004p on AIM)

I just went to the Nice Work Archive that's been on thasauce for a while now, and it's still there on the original bookmark. Was it transferred, or is it simply a fluke of some kind that I can still access it at the moment on the old site?

I transferred EVERYTHING from the old site, everyone's files, rama's HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PICTURES AND SCREENSHOTS, all 6.4gb of crap that no one wants to dig through and decide what's important.

Like I said up there on the topic post, just go ahead and PM, IM, or email me with like what you want your new account name and password to be.