ARC - Animeremix.org Halloween Remix Competition 2007!

OverCoat

Please see the original thread for more details

Villains always have the coolest themes. This competition revolves around "scary" anime, "evil" anime music, and villain theme songs. We also accept normal remixes that are simply scary (like a spooky chobits mix or something). This is the biggest anime remix yearly competition.

This is unarguably the biggest compo of the year for AR. We've been doing it for a few years now, and it's always a whole lot of fun, and actually produces content for the site :V something we need. Though lately we've gotten great material from DistantJ and Electric Concerto.

Also, I realize that a lot of you still probably don't know what Anime Remix is [it is not in the OCR links page anywhere? I was sure it was]. This is a website Xaleph and I run that's all about remixing anime music. Simply put, the OCR of anime music. I BESEECH THEE, come check out our tunes and participate in the compo! It ends October 21st, to give us 10 days to listen to the tracks before Halloween.

ooooohohohohoho :V

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...