pixietricks featured on front page of radioMystic, added to rotation

zircon

I'm proud to announce that pixietricks (Jill Goldin) is being featured on the front page of MysticRadio, a popular streaming radio station that plays new age, world, chillout, and ambient music. Jill's music has been added into their rotation with selections from her upcoming solo album. This is certainly an honor given MysticRadio's high-profile lineup of artists like Enya, Loreena McKennit, David Arkenstone, and Enigma.

You can check out her feature and listen to the RadioMystic stream here:

http://radiomystic.com/index.asp

And don't forget to check out her website at www.jilliangoldin.com.

Congratulations, Jill! :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

This is pretty cool... I was in iTunes listening to an internet radio station, and a song starts playing... I think "Wow, this sounds like Jill Goldin. So I tab over, and guess what? It's Jill Goldin, aka our beloved Pixietricks!

Jill2.JPG

I love seeing this kind of thing... The longer I hang out at OCR, the more mainstream your names are becoming. Obviously since Jill's already doing things like singing for Civ 4, an internet radio station isn't a big deal, but it's awesome to see our artists getting exposure.

It has nothing to do with knowing the right people; mods moderate. I didn't talk to anyone, let alone the Larries. :B

amarriedmegaphone: Yes, I do have an original album coming out in the spring. There's a thread about it here: http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11056

Previews are also posted on my website and myspace.