pixietricks featured on front page of radioMystic, added to rotation

zircon

Mustin, Trenthian and JJT seem to be doing pretty well also.

Mustin's been in the top 5 movers on last.fm for 3 weeks now. And last week, Trenthian was #2 (right behind Kanye West) and JJT was #4 (right behind Leona Lewis). Isn't that crazy?

Yeah I saw that; it was fucked up. Then again, last.fm is pretty much just some hipsters and you guys.

edit: whoa there were 3 pages to this thread whoops

It's okay, Shadowolf. He's just demonstrating the fact that he can't stand to see me receiving positive attention. :P

That's cool that you heard Hajime without realizing some of my original songs had been added to their rotation. I was wondering if anyone would actually stumble upon them like that, so yay!

Now, this isn't personal or anything, since I like the music you make and all, but that first sentence was INRECIBLY egocentric.

Like, wow.

Well, second sentence, first line. Whatever.

But really, just...wow. Could not be more self important there.

That out of the way, I still look forward to the album. I dl'd the first set of previews and liked what I heard. Any estimate on the release date yet?

Now, this isn't personal or anything, since I like the music you make and all, but that first sentence was INRECIBLY egocentric.

Like, wow.

Well, second sentence, first line. Whatever.

But really, just...wow. Could not be more self important there.

Seemed like the only way she could rationalize an ad hominem attack. KEEP IT CLEAN.

INRECIBLY