High School Musical - Stage Production

Aundario

Well, I'm not sure how many people here either live close enough to want to come, or are even fans of the show, but I thought I'd make a plug anyway.

The Scera Theater in Orem, UT is in the middle of a 3&1/2ish week run of Disney's High School Musical. Now, I understand that it's pretty much half and half; you either like HSM or you hate it, but still! I'm in the production, and I think it makes a bit more sense than the movie. The cast is pretty talented, and it's been a lot of fun so far. Showings are Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 7:30 PM (2:00 matinee on Saturdays). Tickets cost 10$ for students and children, and 12$ for adults.

So yeah, GO WILDCATS!

Does the girl who plays the girl who was played by the girl with nude picture had nude pictures as well?

Well, first of all, did you mean, "Does the girl who plays the girl who was played by the girl with nude pictures have nude pictures as well?"

Secondly, no, none of the actors in the show would ever take nude pictures of themselves. I mean, come on, haven't you heard of Orem, Utah? Probably not Orem, but at least Utah. . .