OCR00835 - *YES* Super Mario RPG 'Bobble Head Inspiration' *FT*

Antonio Pizza

Ok, here is the info.

Artist/mixer: nex

Game: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars

Name of mix: Bobble Head Inspiration

(Sorry, but that is the only place to host it. The one i had at VGmix is lost, and beside. I went over it, made it better quality, and added stuffs :) )

Info about the song: Well one day I was surfin' the web, playing with the new bobble head guy i got while the pages were loading. Just then, i happened to stumble across a Super Mario RPG Site with this (the forest theme) playing in the background. Noticing my bobble head bouncing its head to the rythem, inspiration stuck! who would have guessed?. Bouncy-Techno-Orchestra...I got to work and fell into a 3 hour trance working on the outline and form of it. About a week or so later, i got it done and submited it to VGmix. As said before, I revisited it and made it a little better. i hopes peoples like it :)

~nex

I am hearing distortion when the base square gets louder. Im not sure if its just this sh*tty ass college computer that Im on, but I think its the song, rather, because its the only song that I hear distortion in currently.

Wow, what a messy sentense... anyway

So good job on the sequencing, the drums could have used more power. I'll say Yes based on the sequencing alone.

-Pro