I recommend this anime to anyone who hasn't seen it...

Urban Xperience

Now guys, I know that this topic has been present at OCR a while back, but I just thought I'd revive it simply cos I've just watched the entire 26 episodes of Claymore and it is without a doubt one of my favourite animes ever (and that is saying something!). For anyone who hasn't seen it, I suggest you give it a go. For those who have seen it, I'd like your thoughts or verdict on it. Will there be another series coming out? I very much hope so...

It is a good anime, but

[Last Episode Spoliers]

The ending sucked. I thought it was really lame that Clare didn't kill Priscilla, since that's precisely what did in Teresa. Sure it goes with the whole retaining Clare's humanity thing, but really, if the whole point of the anime is to kill Priscilla, I want to see her dead. Sure she was kind of insane, didn't know she was a Yoma and whatnot, but that's no reason to have sympathy for her. Besides that the ending was just really inconclusive. Priscilla's still alive, Easly's still alive, the two other Dwellers are still alive, and there's just tons of unanswered questions regarding the organization and the people within it. But I guess that's what happens when a manga is adapted to an anime.

[/spoilers]

hopefully there's going to be a second season because ep 26 sucked. I like the manga more so far which is rare for me. Everyone's going ape shit over claymore and at first i didn't get it. It's a pretty decent anime that i didn't expect to like.