Boomer Kuwanger WIP

Siamey

Started this at noon, got decently far.

Doesnt vary much from the original but its lots of fun.

The break in the middle where its just bass and brass, thats not supposed to be like that, i know its empty sounding, its going to be flushed out soon. Also the drums in the later parts, dont have many fills or variation, i just copied and pasted for some work on the guitar.

If you have any comments other than those 2, please post!

www.siamey.com/temp/Boom.mp3

EDIT: yes the intro sample is ripped from the spc, aswell as the metal stab at around 1:07

Starts off a little mellow. The bass is a little weak (on my poor speakers at least), drums too. Not until the first snare hit does it seem like the song starts off. After that, it's okay - 'til 00:35 when it reall kicks off. The bass is maybe an octave too high at the 00:45-01:07 section, that part total lacks force. 01:35, the guitar sounds a little too high-freq, and a bit GM. Plus it eats the synth, so bring it down a bit there. And as you are probably full aware, you need an ending.

I like it. I've been meaning to do a MMX song. This one is good enough to keep me from trying to top it... for now.