Mario Party II mix

Nyuk~Nyul

I don't like this for two reasons.

1.) The vocals are recorded poorly. The rapping is done well, but your voices are reflecting like you were standing too far away from the microphone and yelling at the nearby walls.

2.) There's not enough alcohol in the world to make that transition from the hip-hop beat to the techno whatever beat bearable to me. Personal preference, I suppose.

Aside from that, the drums are everything in this. I'm unfamiliar with the original, but it's probably safe to assume that there's little to no rearrangement based on the fact that sans drums and vocals, this is two synths - bleepy and growly, neither of which are doing anything particularly interesting. Just lots of repetition, over and over.

I don't like this for two reasons.

1.) The vocals are recorded poorly. The rapping is done well, but your voices are reflecting like you were standing too far away from the microphone and yelling at the nearby walls.

2.) There's not enough alcohol in the world to make that transition from the hip-hop beat to the techno whatever beat bearable to me. Personal preference, I suppose.

Aside from that, the drums are everything in this. I'm unfamiliar with the original, but it's probably safe to assume that there's little to no rearrangement based on the fact that sans drums and vocals, this is two synths - bleepy and growly, neither of which are doing anything particularly interesting. Just lots of repetition, over and over.

lol, funny stuff. you, nyuk-nyul, are the new god.