It's not too early to discuss HALLOWEEN, is it?

Devyn

You mean something like Orko? I remember I dressed as Orko some odd 20 years ago. I think I wrapped myself in nothing but tin foil one year in an attempt to look -something- like R2D2. Hell, I found this really nice store just across from my place that sells these really killer overalls. I have both red and green shirts, and I'm thinking of trying to nail a Luigi costume this year. It'd be the first time in years I got dressed up. Besides, I miss the candy, dammit!

Alright people. I decided to bump this thread. I don't know if that's proper forum etiquette or not (even after several years of posting), but someone in offtop made a thread, and I figured this one could use a bump before someone goes and makes another one here. So, without, further ado, here's a spooky video for you (oops, I rhymed):

(skip the first two minutes, that part is boring).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm dabbling in making my own masks as of late, going for a kind of ballad mask of Hel. Though papier-maché is pretty badass, it's really not working out as well as I'd like. Does anyone perchance know of some good methods for this type of jive?

(By the way, I think someone should dress up as Steve Ballmer.)