Well since everyone else is releasing an album...

Yeah, WIP:O gets such little attention that it is acceptable to post major album announcements here. This has been done for SGX/Beatdrop too. However, by "major announcements" I primarily mean "my album is done, here's how to get it". It may be acceptable to simply announce you are making one IF you include MP3 previews, but I am inclined to say that only serious projects would be allowed.

Yeah, WIP:O gets such little attention that it is acceptable to post major album announcements here. This has been done for SGX/Beatdrop too. However, by "major announcements" I primarily mean "my album is done, here's how to get it". It may be acceptable to simply announce you are making one IF you include MP3 previews, but I am inclined to say that only serious projects would be allowed.

serious in scope or serious in tone?

(no really, my projects are called "Masterbeta," "Disciplining Percy," and "Beaten Bishop.")

anyways LAOS I downloaded your album. comments later.

coversmall.jpg

Not entirely pretty but nothing I regret. 100% free to download and share with anyone.

I think most people here will be able to enjoy some aspects of it; there's all kinds of gaming & pop samples, fun ideas, sonic bravery, and as usual with me, a touch of humour.

It was a lot of fun to record too.

Enjoy.

Funny how everybody does what I do when I do what I do. Why? I feel like it, gosh!

Yes, yes, yes, I'm interested in your music, and so, I will hear your music. No, it's not like I can see your music, unless I go look at a preamp meter. I better not be disappointed; you know how a hood dude responds to a situation when he's DISAPPOINTED, now dontcha'? :x

IT BETTER BE GOOD, OR ELSE...

I listened. Some creepy stuff, some nonsensical stuff, some other stuff I can't even classify as music, but overall really weird shit.

I enjoyed some of it, and really liked some of the techniques used. I'd say good job for only one hour into each song but it feels more of a very experimental album to me.

EDIT: And also it's more than some stupid lazy asses around here get to do! (I'm looking at you, sir_nuts!)