Three Month Mod..?

Schwaltzvald

There are not many things on a discussion board that can make me angry, but this is one of them. SAY WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT IN THE FIRST POST! After checking their website, I have no clue what the "Three Month Mod" is, besides the fact that it is a mod of some game (or maybe it isn't?) looks Metroid-themed, and it took three month to... make..... or something??? I'm so clueless, now I'm so curious!! >=

[Edit]

Their updates do not have dates, and the project isn't on Wikipedia... this is so infuriating!!

By the way I'd really appreciate it if someone told me what this is =) I just looked at their modDB page, but I'm still a little confused about the whole concept...

Protip, DO NOT Bother with modDB...

It's less reliable than Win95...

As for Metroid Revolution, yes it was cancelled but it's not in any way connected to the Three Month Mod...

As for describing the mod, I couldn't call it an HL2 mod because its only using the source engine along with materials from both HL2 and CS:S in their demostrations such as jumping and the armcannon that uses the Gravity Gun as the current model for it.

Next time something like this comes up I'll just say a Source engine-based mod

For all their info, their main page site is the only real place to look up on info. At least they;re active.

There are not many things on a discussion board that can make me angry, but this is one of them. SAY WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT IN THE FIRST POST! After checking their website, I have no clue what the "Three Month Mod" is, besides the fact that it is a mod of some game (or maybe it isn't?) looks Metroid-themed, and it took three month to... make..... or something??? I'm so clueless, now I'm so curious!! >=

[Edit]

Their updates do not have dates, and the project isn't on Wikipedia... this is so infuriating!!

By the way I'd really appreciate it if someone told me what this is =) I just looked at their modDB page, but I'm still a little confused about the whole concept...

A modification of the Source engine allowing Metroid-esque abilities and items such as the Morph Ball and Space Jump, a Charge Beam, and Missles, but without infringing on intellectual property rights (a Samus model, Metroid enemies, et cetera).