OCR00838 - *YES* Lightening Force 'Bio Tech' *FT*

Antonio Pizza

Alright! Lets get this sucker judged!

Anyway, I think this is postable, and for the most part sounded very good. BUT there were some parts that I had problems with because the instrumentation was pretty drab (ie, around 0:50, and even worse around 1:25). There was also an audible hiss which really bugged me, especially around the beginning and the end. If I knew your setup I mught be able to help you with it, but for now all I can say is keep your levels high enough that there's not so much noise!

But all in all, I think this deserves a YES

Edit - Never mind about the hiss. I found out it was my computer, which was introducing it into every song I tried to play after upgrading DirectX. Curse Microsoft, curse them! :evil:

Sounds like a reverb problem to me; the background pads and drums causing a hissing reverberation/echo in the background.

Pros:

I dont think it repeats, thats a good thing.

Hmm, it seems to repeat a little.

Cons:

There really isnt too much here. Just some 80s drums, pads, lead that go through the song's sequence.

Im borderline. I feel this song could have had more happen to it, some strings, perhaps another instrument taking over the lead. Less repeating, a drumbrake... something.

NO

mmmm.. right off the bat I dont really like the stabs. they are pretty dry

sounding. I like that drum break at 30 though, got a nice weight to it.

the lead i can deal with.

This is a nice little tune. I'm a little fuzzy on the qualty of the

instruments used, but it does have a nice solid feel to it. I think my

only real complaint is that stab being kinda icky.

As for the 80s complaint... well, hey it happens.

YES